Adrien Broner Vs Floyd Mayweather December In Tokyo, Japan?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
The rumor mill over the weekend has been stirred up over reports that Floyd Mayweather might face Adrien Broner in Toyko in December.

I did some digging and here are a few things that I found out.

Mayweather is indeed looking for a couple of international tune-up fights before getting back in the ring with Pacquiao. Mayweather wants to make sure he is sharp and also wants to build up to the fight to help with the revenue.

As far as Broner, it appears that Broner is in the running for a December fight, but it is more likely to be Manny Pacquiao than Floyd Mayweather.

Pacquiao thanks to HBO going out of the boxing business and finally being free from Top Rank can fight on any network he wants. He is also looking for the biggest money fight, after taking a loss financially on his fight with Lucas Matthyesse.

No matter what you think of Broner in or out of the ring he still generates more revenue than all the welterweights and Jr. Welterweights in Al Haymon’s stable.

A fight with Pacquaio on Showtime PPV or FOX would do BIG numbers, plus if Pacquiao wins, it has a built-in promotion of Mayweather trying to avenge his little brother’s defeat.

While it is possible, Mayweather could use Broner in the same way regarding revenue, there is a lot of money overseas regardless of his opponent, so it is likely that Mayweather will take a couple of soft touches before fighting Pacquiao.

I have also heard it is possible that the Mayweather’s tune-up fights will be shown over the air on FOX as opposed to them being PPV.

Stay tuned for more information as we get it.

Mayweather-Broner Set for December? Here is What We Know

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
i'll believe it when i see it, and if floyd fights broner...then damn, he must be desperate.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Floyd may really need money because this looks like pure desperation on his part.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
The strip clubs, boxers under his belt, and other money ventures are serving him well,I think he just can't let it go bruh

ive said this before...underneath all that gimmicks and shyt..floyd is an old school fighter...its all he knows..just like roy jones

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
The strip clubs, boxers under his belt, and other money ventures are serving him well,I think he just can't let it go bruh
Floyd always had plans to come back......Floyd basically told Manny what to do if he wanted a rematch years back.....

Vs Mcgregor there were rumors of him sparring guys like Spence, making the other half of TMT crying on videos about Floyd kicking ass in sparring...Then all of a sudden, I cant spar, my body cant take the training, this is definitely my last fight.....Floyd lost 2 steps vs McGregor than Manny whispers start.....He was finessing the public for that long con./