Adrien Broner Vs Floyd Mayweather December In Tokyo, Japan?

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Would Broner stay active enough to beat Pac?
As far as floyd the reason why it looks like a money thing to me is the fact he's trying to do "warm up fights". Yea its been a lay off but it's been a little over a year as of now, not as big a break as when he came back against JMM. Why does he need to build up a fight no one wants and does anyone think Floyd would lose to Manny if he fought him in December with no tune ups :beli:, cmon now. Dude trying milk as many pay days as possible here

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
As far as floyd the reason why it looks like a money thing to me is the fact he's trying to do "warm up fights". Yea its been a lay off but it's been a little over a year as of now, not as big a break as when he came back against JMM. Why does he need to build up a fight no one wants and does anyone think Floyd would lose to Manny if he fought him in December with no tune ups :beli:, cmon now. Dude trying milk as many pay days as possible here

That was 10 years ago hes over 40 years old now :dahell:

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No way breh, I literally can’t see any way you can burn through hundreds of millions that fast
its not impossible not saying he is broke or not but many rich people have gone from being wealthy to broke. Having bad investments, big entourage and shyt spending habits can make that happen. There has been rumors for years everytime floyd comes out of retiremnt is because he is low on cash

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because that McGregor fight doesn’t really count. Say what you want about Manny, and he has fallen off and was never as elite as Floyd in the first place, but Money respects him enough to actually be very prepared for a fight with him. He can’t treat like him he did Conor.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's easy money for Floyd. Getting nine figure checks will never go out of styles.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

:comeon:FLOYD HASNT FOUGHT IN 3 YEARS.

:devil:
:evil:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
If after all this time of straight robbing bwin and bet365 with the help of Floyd, they somehow fight and Broner someway somehow sleeps Floyd I'm coming illegaly to America and break the windows of his gym.

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Does Broner stand a chance? I highly doubt he’ll throw more. The Vargas fight he picked it up but Since the Maidana fight he’s lacked aggressiveness and been timid/scared to throw.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Broner's ass still getting these fights... :francis:

Pac gonna smack him easy

I'm not that hyped for May vs Pac 2 but if Mayweather really still wants to do this part time boxing shyt coming back every second year for one fight then I rather take this than him vs McGregor again or him vs Nurmagomedov the wrestler. Of course I'd rather have Floyd vs Crawford/Spence or even Thurman/Porter but none of that gonna happen so I let it go

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Does Broner stand a chance? I highly doubt he’ll throw more. The Vargas fight he picked it up but Since the Maidana fight he’s lacked aggressiveness and been timid/scared to throw.
Assuming you mean Pac vs Broner he doesn't really (well not against Mayweather either...)
Pac has the stamina to keep throwing at him in all 12 rounds and Broner gonna shell up just like he does pretty much every time someone with a respectable punching power keeps throwing at him
Jessie Vargas was easily ahead in the first half of their fight too until he gassed and stopped throwing that much. That's when Broner gained momentum.