Advice you would give your 13 year old self

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
Stop being a bytch nikka.

Actually put forth the effort in school.

Start skateboarding now, and fukk an injury.

Smoke weed asap.

Start wearing Medium-sized shirts and size 26-28 jeans you idiot.

Actually research shyt instead of relying on your PHD in Wikipedia.

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get a trade or become a banker

BJJ

Focus more in school its boring but makes things so much easier later on

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
-Spend a lot more time with two loved one who will die suddenly
-Get in shape and stay in shape
-When you turn 16 make sure you find a fun girl for your junior prom not just someone who wanted to go
-When you turn 17 make sure you find a fun girl for your senior prom not just someone pretty who wanted to go
-Leave the state for college
-Play these winning Powerball numbers on your 18th birthday
:blessed:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Do your research on african history and find out what that bible shyt is really about.
You're on your own. Don't wait for anyone to help you figure it out, including parents
Go vegan. Exercise. Squats. Pushups. Basketball.
Don't listen to your peers
Get out more. Life is short.
Take up boxing. Martial arts(multiple).
Learn more languages.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Give it up now son you laws like Nawse.

Hmm no i think..
-Positivity..positive thinking is far more powerful than you know. (rip/word to Guru i should have listened :to:)
-Focus on yourself. On getting better and stronger in everything. Education, people skills, practical skills, health etc. Down the line you will want to be as independent as possible. The strongest is the most free.
-Show kindness more often.
-Don't look at others, don't let others influence you or depress you. They won't be there to help you up after you let them drag you down.
-Money matters. Make money a more serious factor in your educational and career choices down the line. We all have to grind, grind for good money.
Don't let people convince you you and yours are less than. That's their flaw, their weakness showing not yours. -Stand up for yourself even to your own family.
-Be more open, talk to people slowly but surely. Not everybody is your enemy, there are bonds other than friend or foe. That's a street mind set. Get out of your tiny world more and you will see. You don't have to be friends with everybody but you have to be able to deal with people to further yourself and be happy.
-Continue reading and sports.
-Make a schedule and push yourself. Every time you do what is important when you don't want to, that's a victory that builds you up.
-Learn from the good qualities you see in others, then make them your own, your way.

Let me stop myself there before i go overboard.

Last edited:

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
Eat more vegetables and fruits(seriously)

Get 7 to 8 hrs of sleep or it's gonna catch up to you

These reason you keep getting injured in track is cause you aren't lifting weights

Look at these nikkas around you that you call friends... You won't even talk to any of them after sophomore of college

Go to community college first trust me if not...go to the air force for 4 yrs and get that free college education

Bust your ass and study instead of getting by with B's and c's not studying.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Life's short so play hard and stick hard
And the only time you love em is when you're dikk hard

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
"Look...I know that black girls haven't ever liked you and they don't like you now and that being with one is your dream come true...
But that's gonna change in 1996. When you see that black girl with the cute hair nice t*ts and big ass smiling at you...
PUNCH THAT bytch IN THE FACE AND KEEP IT MOVING...trust me...she ain't the one!!!"

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Interesting thing about these, "Go back in time and give yourself advice" threads is that your 13 year old self is probably not going to listen to your future self. EVER. It's just too spooky. You're gonna be like, "Who is that old dude, and why should I take his advice? Dude is just a washed up crazy guy who doesn't know what he's talking about."
Or if your 13 year old self does take your advice, then there's always going to be the lessons that weren't learned through mistakes.
Sure, I could advise myself to say, "Hey, date that nice girl in college when you become a senior. You are never going to have a chance at a 10 again. I know it sounds lame, but believe me." What if she's a crazy? What if you screw up that relationship and she shoots you in the ding dong? Who knows. I have friends who had kids when they were really young, and now their kids are adults and have kids. I'm am old :old: , but I have younger friends who are grandfathers.
But what if your advice blows up in your face. Then, you would wish that you didn't give yourself that advice. You don't know the future. That's why I don't bother with these threads anymore.
You have to live with your mistakes and decisions and use that to direct your future.