Afro hair care?

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
900.jpg

I don't like that this product makes my hair feel sticky.

I wash my hair every time I shower.
you're washing your hair too much. once every couple of weeks. you're washing all the natural oils and nutrients out of your hair.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Wash your hair 2x/mo. After you wash it, part it and run some of this on your scalp.......

ultra-sheen.jpg

......then comb/pick it through.

Been rockin' an afro ever since I cut my dreads off last year and my shyt official.

Even got the obligatory pick.........

81udY0AJBfL._SY355_.jpg

The classics NEVER die.​

tater

Superstar
Daps
Wash your hair 2x/mo. After you wash it, part it and run some of this on your scalp.......

ultra-sheen.jpg

Been rockin' an afro ever since I cut my dreads off last year and my shyt official.

81udY0AJBfL._SY355_.jpg

The classics NEVER die.​

Do not put this on your scalp. It’s essentially Vaseline and will clog your pores. Get a natural oil, I use a few different ones depending on how my head feels. I’ve got apricot, castor, olive, and grapeseed. If it’s itchy you can add a few drops of tea tree. I would also suggest finding a leave in then putting an oil on top to seal in the moisture.

I use Shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie or coconut soft curls by desert essence. These may not work for you though. It’s really trial and error.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Do not put this on your scalp. It’s essentially Vaseline and will clog your pores. Get a natural oil, I use a few different ones depending on how my head feels. I’ve got apricot, castor, olive, and grapeseed. If it’s itchy you can add a few drops of tea tree. I would also suggest finding a leave in then putting an oil on top to seal in the moisture.

I use Shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie or coconut soft curls by desert essence. These may not work for you though. It’s really trial and error.

Lol I was like I think that blue shyt has a strong smell and is greasy af!!

That curl enhancing smoothie is....

:ahh:

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
Let's keep it going.

I was rocking a baldie right before quarantine started and I haven't had a haircut since.

My hair is dry and crunchy as shyt but gonna check out the products in this thread.

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oak Cliff Tx Triple D as a whole

ultra-sheen.jpg

81udY0AJBfL._SY355_.jpg

The classics NEVER die.​
Hey any particular shampoo you're using? I went out and got this earlier today & how often do I grease my scalp with this conditioner?