After a cool 400 million, Beyonce decided..

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
If you feel like kids can't be influenced by the images on TV, magazines and music you are delusional. Plus, I'm pretty sure beyonces music doesn't have parental advisory labels.

And i already said its fine if a woman wants to embrace her sexuality. But if she does and put her sexuality on display for the whole world to see and feministas take it as female empowerment, I gotta call bullshyt. A woman who dances around half naked and sells sex is a hoe. Let's be real. That's hoe shyt. And it goes out to the world uncensored and is called progressive. Gtfoh. Lets keep it one hunnid. A hoe gon be a hoe. Beyonce is selling sex. It ain't just ratchet bytches bumpin it. I understand some of y'all like this particular hoe and feel the need to throw the cape on and go superman, but deep down inside y'all know the deal.

Embrace your sexuality in the privacy of your own homes where other people can't see or know about so they can be comfortable in your womanly presence brehettes. :mjpls:

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
Who you think makes up the majority of theColi? :usure:

so which poster do u have of beyonce above your bed?
axTdTpi.png

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bunch of Beyonce simps in this thread, caping for this bytch like they on her payroll and shyt.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
not really...just dont see the point of hating on this chick for no reason...

nikkas...LIKE YOU....are negative as hell for no reason....

if you dont like the chicks music...dont listen....shyts simple :manny:

some people are in touch with the world around them and see what filth this is for her fans :usure:

this is a forum, so why cant we discuss how we feel about her trying to be raunchy and expose her husbands bad aim or issue with pre ejaculation?
or maybe she spits. idk. but why is she letting us know?
mad suspect and trust the obamas probably think shes a jakk ass like they think kanye is :heh:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
not really...just dont see the point of hating on this chick for no reason...

nikkas...LIKE YOU....are negative as hell for no reason....

if you dont like the chicks music...dont listen....shyts simple :manny:
I'm not hating on Beyonce for anything.
What I do sometimes takes shot at is....fans who put this woman on a pedestal.

She's not all that, man.
She's not amazing vocally. She's not an amazing dancer.

She's a nice woman who makes nice pop music but who is inflated and over-exposed globally because of her looks, and her connections to people in the music industry.

If you disagree, fine.

I think it shows insane hypocrisy that when someone shares an opinion that goes contrary to what most people follow...it's hating.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
some people are in touch with the world around them and see what filth this is for her fans :usure:

this is a forum, so why cant we discuss how we feel about her trying to be raunchy and expose her husbands bad aim or issue with pre ejaculation?
mad suspect and trust the obamas probably think shes a jakk ass like they think kanye is :heh:

once again: you dont have to listen.....

as far as i know...listening to beyonce music is not mandatory....

tumblr_mxqcqu5U5X1qzwh14o1_500.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not hating on Beyonce for anything.
What I do sometimes takes shot at is....fans who put this woman on a pedestal.

She's not all that, man.
She's not amazing vocally. She's not an amazing dancer.

She's a nice woman who makes nice pop music but who is inflated and over-exposed globally because of her looks, and her connections to people in the music industry.

If you disagree, fine.

I think it shows insane hypocrisy that when someone shares an opinion that goes contrary to what most people follow...it's hating.

breh...you werent simply stating a contrary opinion...you went out of your way to call a woman you dont know a bytch...and anybody who doesnt agree with you a simp...and im a hypocrite? :patrice:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
breh...you werent simply stating a contrary opinion...you went out of your way to call a woman you dont know a bytch...and anybody who doesnt agree with you a simp...and im a hypocrite? :patrice:

Eh, maybe I shouldn't have said bytch.
But simps caping for some celebrity they don't know? I stand by that.

blackslash

Superstar
Daps

what ur advocating is against the idea of artistic integrity

Basically what ur promoting is that censorship of artists because people might take things in the wrong context

Foolish foolish foolish

U havent even listened to the album all of ur notions come from reviews from posters in thecoli..so all of ur assessments of the album is misinformed and faulty

Stop it cac..

All ur posts are filled with probablies and assessments based on partial experience

And this is why I label u a cac..apart frompale skin

U idolize a cac like eminem, you use faulty assessments and to bring down blacks who've reached greatness yet will not allow urself to use the same methods with cacinem

And its easy to see why

Because u idolize cac because u urself are a cac..

SO begone u filthy cac :camby: