After a cool 400 million, Beyonce decided..

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I've always thought beyonce music was just ok minus some songs I would really jam to. I don't think her music is all that great. In my opinion a big portion of her fame has come from her looks. She is not that good at acting either.

As far as jay z goes I've always been a fan but with his magna carta album I only listened to one or two songs before I just said forget it the album seemed rushed. I don't know if it's good or not.

Blame the simps for thinking that Beyonce is wifey material when she was a big slore.

devizelle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MOCO awl day
could thing she got that nose fixed :wow:
it helped her career

edit:
and the lace front wigs helped too :wow:

Lol this always confused me... like Beyonce is touted as so genuine and honest and true to herself but she's been wearing a BLOND HAIR HAT for so long I'm sure she's convinced herself (and her fans) that it's her real hair color. On anyone else it's tacky self-hate... but with Beyonce it's sexy, classy, feminism.

Ugh.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
Lol this always confused me... like Beyonce is touted as so genuine and honest and true to herself but she's been wearing a BLOND HAIR HAT for so long I'm sure she's convinced herself (and her fans) that it's her real hair color. On anyone else it's tacky self-hate... but with Beyonce it's sexy, classy, feminism.

Ugh.

preach :wow:

and let me know what u think of her fake pregnancy. :patrice:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Camel couldn't walk his Scarsdale livin azz in Marcy Projects today without 5 bodyguards

NipseyHussleInMarcyProjects.jpg

th
what does this prove?

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
someone should sample the song walking in the sand
and make a beat called, "i know your name was sand"

:wow:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
:heh: We got male Beyonce fans on the coli?

I can't imagine walking up to my boys and being like "Yo, y'all heard that new Bey album? shyt was wack!" :why:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
what does this prove?

10 albums and 100's of songs yappin about his street cred is fictitious.

he ain't runnin no streets and ain't no big time gangsta in real life....just a front man that got lucky with some legitimate business ventures but proved to be a real mangina with that barneys incident

he bragged bout puttin some lead in his own flesh n blood ... no effin bueno

been married to this good looking freak since 07 or 08 and ain't put a male heir in her stomach

tumblr_mxrb6zr2TN1qimturo1_500.gif