AI analyzed my coli posts (thanks to @bnew for the tutorial)

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
It was pretty much correct for me :skip:

Based on the provided posts by the user "Ɀoᥱɣ", the following personality profile can be built:Likes:
  • Making money, especially through cryptocurrency investments like Bitcoin. Ɀoᥱɣ seems to have made significant gains from their Bitcoin investments and is excited about the potential for further growth.
  • Having the "last word" in discussions and not backing down from arguments. Ɀoᥱɣ appears to enjoy engaging in debates and trying to "win" them.
Dislikes:
  • "Incels" or people who are perceived as bitter, resentful, or misogynistic. Ɀoᥱɣ is critical of those they see as "bitter incels" and seems to have a strong dislike for this type of person.
  • People who are financially unstable or not financially secure. Ɀoᥱɣ believes that financially stable individuals should not date those who are not financially stable.
  • Individuals who make "weird ass thread titles" on the forum, which Ɀoᥱɣ seems to find annoying or cringeworthy.
Overall, Ɀoᥱɣ comes across as someone who is financially savvy, confident, and not afraid to voice their opinions, even if they are controversial. They seem to have a strong dislike for perceived misogyny and financial instability, and they enjoy engaging in debates and having the "last word."

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Dislikes:
  • People who are financially unstable
full

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Too much posting in the diss track threads :mjlol: my shyt just said I hate soft rappers @Fill Collins @bnew I got some reps for ya if you can do mine :dame: tell me how I feel about nikkas, Music, Movies, and this country :mjlit:
Keywords: Black, music, movies, America, vote

You might not be as terminally online as some of us breh cuz I expected a more :myman: analysis :skip:

Run my name through the AI.
Someone do @Tony D'Amato and other habitually bushed people:pachaha:

Y'all boys next, give me five topics

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I got a way more detailed response across the board doing it the first time :dead:
I figured, I used those exact words

I tried again with less generic keywords but apparently nikkas and breh are racial slurs and it stopped me :mjlol: