Ain’t Been Feeling Good Lately...

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
What’s good nikkas,

So ya boy ain’t been feeling it lately. I ain’t sad or depressed or nothing I just feel indifferent . I don’t got a reason to though. I pretty much have 1-2 classes left until I graduate college. I already got hired for a full time position where I’m making about 50 a year. I turn 23 in a couple of months.
I got all my limbs, family that care but regardless these past few months I ain’t really been the happiest. I used to smile when I talk, now I sorta do it. But not as much. I used to love going to the gym, but I’m kinda losing motivation I still go like 3 times a week but I just bs I don’t even push myself. And I feel like I lost all progress. Especially when shyt I used to warm up with I’m struggling with. No arrogance but I was always the or one of the best dudes on the court, but I feel like my skills a deteriorating. Don’t know why when it used to come so easy to me. My confidence is still kinda there, but idk man I used to think I could bag any chick, but now :francis:.
I’ve been buying myself a whole buncha shyt to make me feel better, but they didn’t even do anything. Every now and then I’ll have the burst of my old happiness, but it fades. I just lay in bed all day if I’m not working. I don’t play games no more, I dont talk to any of my friends and honestly I don’t even care. I think I’m just being a bytch and need a punch to the chest to man up, but Idk I don’t even feel sad. Just a body going through the motions. I think I need to separate myself and get back to focusing on me and improving. Anyone ever feel like this? How’d you get out of it?

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
As cliche as it may sound, its a fact that happiness can only come from within. We're wired by society to think happiness comes from external factors...

When I get this higher paying job...:blessed:
When I find this woman...:blessed:
When I get this car or house...:blessed:

Might sound hippie but I would recommend meditation. Sit in silence and suffer. Get rid of all the distractions that you have used to build up your false identity, and just be comfortable being you.

I think you're a young breh who is going to find his purpose 20 years earlier than most people do:ehh:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
So ya boy ain’t been feeling it lately. I ain’t sad or depressed or nothing I just feel indifferent . I don’t got a reason to though. I pretty much have 1-2 classes left until I graduate college.

Has the thrill of the hunt lost its luster? Maybe you need a new goal to motivate you until you figure out what's really going on?

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Has the thrill of the hunt lost its luster? Maybe you need a new goal to motivate you until you figure out what's really going on?

I grew up thinking money, p*ssy, clothes, and sneakers brought happiness. I have experienced all of this. And I still feel the same I did before i had it. Maybe you’re right, I need a new goal, I’m thinking finally being able to bench 225 for 5 reps. And just working towards that to distract and keep me focused

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Sit in silence and suffer. Get rid of all the distractions that you have used to build up your false identity, and just be comfortable being you.

I feel like I’ve been lied to my whole life dawg

Last edited:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
2 things.

Your spirit sounds like it's out of alignment with your body. Hit some breathing exercises. I feel like you do Breh.

Secondly it sounds like these goals were what you wanted out of life. You've accomplished this and are looking at the landscape of life saying now what. To that I say:

What is your dream?

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
Only death is real
mr-met-suicide.gif

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
2 things.

Your spirit sounds like it's out of alignment with your body. Hit some breathing exercises. I feel like you do Breh.

Secondly it sounds like these goals were what you wanted out of life. You've accomplished this and are looking at the landscape of life saying now what. To that I say:

What is your dream?

I’ll try the breathing, I sometimes feel like I’m growing and life is moving to fast to get ahold of.

As for the dream question, I honestly have no idea. I think that’s a good place for me to start.

Only death is real
mr-met-suicide.gif

:laff::laff:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Come on breh... Get it together

But get what together? It’s not like I’m feeling like this because I’m not heading in the right direction in life where something external like having more money or buying a car or getting a girl can help. I wish it was that simple though.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
When you feel like that you should volunteer your time/efforts (chow line, neighborhood clean up, painting, visiting a nursing home, *mentoring young black boys, etc). Do something for others: Being productive, doing a kind deed, and getting out of your head are the benefits.

Also, read/listen to positive edifying material/speakers upon waking up each morning - no news, no coli, etc.

*For the love of God do not teach their young innocent minds about the succubus that is known as pawging.