FIRE DWANE CASEY !! - Official Raptors 2017-2018 Season Thread

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Im not even pissed about the loss,i felt that should have won but you could see they didnt have legs in the second half...

Its funny how the narratives are gonna get dragged out but when we bent them over two months ago it was just a meaningless regular season game..

Raps will have to live with that hypocrisy until they do it in the playoffs...

I just dont want to see Norm Powell on the floor again this season,barring injury hes done nothing to be playing....Miller and Lorenzo Brown should based on performance be ahead of him in the pecking order now as well...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ibaka doesn't even go inside anymore everything is a jumpshot

Dude is trash

Only thing bad about Ibaka is his contract

There weren't many athletic stretch 4's available around that same time.

It could have been worse

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Raps have played 9 games in 14 days. That explains why the team has looked lethargic at times in the last week.

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Honestly the main goal is to get thru the rest of the season healthy... I don't need to see any random injuries right before the post season.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its an excuse when we say it...lol
Well you know how haters/Americans treat this team. There’s no logic or rationale or respect for facts, it’s just “cacadians this or Canadian fakkit that.” Can’t even take these guys seriously. Meanwhile their teams are trash.

I can’t wait until we’re in the finals. I’m gonna let these nikkas have it.

Scruffy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
What do you guys think about adding Danny Green to the roster this off-seasok?

I know he's around 30, but he could have been useful this year...

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
What do you guys think about adding Danny Green to the roster this off-seasok?

I know he's around 30, but he could have been useful this year...

Im all for adding anybody as long as we can get rid of Powell,Ibaka and maybe JV...If you can get rid of those 3 add a shooter/big and re-sign Fred im straight....

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
How many more games can Anunoby start and contribute nothing ?

Id have Malcolm Miller at the 3 to finish the season out....Sometimes i think about our holes and it amazes me were still 53-19.

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.

Id have Malcolm Miller at the 3 to finish the season out....Sometimes i think about our holes and it amazes me were still 53-19.

Was the injury that bad? Dude seems to have lost his mojo completely.

Agreed earlier about Norman Powell

Scruffy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix

The kid is only 20 and a rookie, Miller will never see the floor during the playoffs.

I think they're trying to strengthen whatever confidence he's garnered over the season

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
The kid is only 20 and a rookie, Miller will never see the floor during the playoffs.

I think they're trying to strengthen whatever confidence he's garnered over the season

Thats great but theyre trying to win games and have deep run and its harder when ur starting 3 is giving you ZERO on both ends.Cant say never when injuries can happen,i would bet Miller will get PT in the first round cuz theres no question OG and Norm will struggle and it will open the door for someone.

I wouldnt even say it if his defense hasnt started getting bad as well....At least we could count on him to blanket other SF's nows he getting caught on screens or making bad reads.....Im getting tired overrall of this teams defensive mistakes in the last few weeks...

Quick hooks for Norm,Jonas and OG.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Didn't know where to put this, but Dwayne Washington from Nike Uplay is creating his own version of the McDonalds All American game for Canada

NBA certifies Canadian high school showcase

Barrett and Nembhard are playing in this game, and not the Biosteel game. Game will be held at the Hershey Centre on April 23rd and will be streamed online

Biosteel people gotta be pissed right now :pachaha: