FIRE DWANE CASEY !! - Official Raptors 2017-2018 Season Thread

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Were winning this game with Lorenzo Brown and Bebe Nogueira closing out the game :picard:

This group has allowed 1 field goal in the 4th quarter....I dont know why Casey waits and waits and waits on Hoenas...

Nogueira is shutting down the paint...and is closing out on the perimeter.

Scruffy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I disagree about tmw...Demar and Fred are being held out tonight and id bet BOTH are playing tmw...
It's in our best interest that Cleavland wins tomorrow. I don't care about regular season games tbh.

It's known that Ibaka plays better with rest.
He could get a game off too. Lowry can get limited minutes tomorrow too, he played 37 minutes tonight. The starters should not be playing more than 30 from here on out.

Last edited:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
It's in our best interest that Cleavland wins tomorrow. I don't care about regular season games tbh.

It's known that Ibaka plays better with rest.
He could get a game off too.

I think CLE is going to finish 3rd regardless of win or lose tomorrow....and im not one who thinks we should concern ourselves with seeding.

If ur the 1 seed you play whoever you play,im not afraid of this years Cavs i think theyre as beatable as anyone else in the top 6...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
the b etter bebe looks the quicker msai needs to pull that trigger on jonas in the offseason to clear cap space

jonas aint needed

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
the b etter bebe looks the quicker msai needs to pull that trigger on jonas in the offseason to clear cap space

jonas aint needed

Theyre probably gonna have to move Jonas salary to reup Fred but right now unless Jonas is giving you a dominant offensive performance in the post,theres no need to keep him out there when hes getting killed in screen roll and he isnt rebounding....Sundays game was an example,he was ball watching on the glass,should have never came back in...

Playoff time you cant afford Jonas defensive incompetence to sink you....

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Derozan showing his playoff colors

"bu bu but he's a superstar"

He's just a 2018 Corey Maggette

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
D is trash. They cant stop pen., then help comes too late around the rim.

Same thing every game.

dwane casey
the team plays their best when its poetl, siakam, up front because they actually rotate and play d and so does van vleet

beside taking charges lowry never plays d and derozan is a turnstile out there

the only positive from this game is 3 games in 4 nights and the cavs shot 60% from teh floor and 62% from three and lebron went for almost 40 and they were home and yet only won by 3 points