MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
coli posters make me sick
raptors played 3 games in 4 nights, ona back to back

and they lose on the road which most nba teams do, cavs had to shoot friggin 60% from the floor and from 3 to barely beat the raptors and yet now the raptors are pretenders and all that

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
dwane casey
the team plays their best when its poetl, siakam, up front because they actually rotate and play d and so does van vleet

beside taking charges lowry never plays d and derozan is a turnstile out there

the only positive from this game is 3 games in 4 nights and the cavs shot 60% from teh floor and 62% from three and lebron went for almost 40 and they were home and yet only won by 3 points
It's deeper than Casey I feel.

There's no reason having bench players as good as your starters.You won't beat top level teams.

Get rid of them for something better.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's deeper than Casey I feel.

There's no reason having bench players as good as your starters.You won't beat top level teams.

Get rid of them for something better.
The thing is the bench players aren’t starting calibre, it’s that two of our starters are effectively useless.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
AGAIN How can you not question Casey as a coach ?

Final timeout you burn in order to take a contested mid range jumper when ur down 3 ???

People who dont criticize Casey arent watching these games......hes as much of a clumsy moron as Lowry and DeRozan are late in games....

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
The thing is the bench players aren’t starting calibre, it’s that two of our starters are effectively useless.

Our five guys to end the game rotates game to game....Sometimes its ibaka,JV sometimes its Poeltl Siakam,sometimes its other.

Thats wild for a 53 win team...

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AGAIN How can you not question Casey as a coach ?

Final timeout you burn in order to take a contested mid range jumper when ur down 3 ???

People who dont criticize Casey arent watching these games......hes as much of a clumsy moron as Lowry and DeRozan are late in games....

I think Casey has no idea what to do late game. He needs help in that regard. Give up the reigns a bit to an assistant or something.

Poetl and siakam are better than Ibaka and Jonas

Ibaka in particular has been trash basically all season. If he’s not making his jumper he’s a real liability. Why the fukk doesn’t he play hard?

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Raptors beat writers were saying we needed to sign Ibaka to compete this year lol...

Scruffy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
When I complain about Ibaka I remember we had Patrick Thotterson, Chuck Hayes, and Tyler Hansborough