Akademiks is the homie and all but....

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
these women are dumb...i don't believe they are investing in shyt

ak is corny but when he said he cares about respectability more than quick money these women had nothing to say...and he's right

anyway ak spends way too much time hanging out with whores, these are not women you discuss this shyt with :yeshrug:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these women are dumb...i don't believe they are investing in shyt

ak is corny but when he said he cares about respectability more than quick money these women had nothing to say...and he's right

anyway ak spends way too much time hanging out with whores, these are not women you discuss this shyt with :yeshrug:

If you ever watched the show, the exploit dumb bytches to make millions of dollars. Fair exchange

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
but this nikka be talking all types of tough to these girls on freshandfit :dahell:

:francis: never seen him raise his voice at a nikka yet

Ak is doing what most insecure lame men do when they finally get money. Nothing to see here. Before his rise to fame he didn’t raise his voice at women or men

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
Nerd with money and attention.

it don’t matter. Any “fine” chick he messes with would cheat.

I could take his future wife. Hope he’s cool with that but it is what it is

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ak is doing what most insecure lame men do when they finally get money. Nothing to see here. Before his rise to fame he didn’t raise his voice at women or men

That whole show has been like that before ak.. They make money off it wtf are you doing?

They even scream when nobody is there