Akademiks is the homie and all but....

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I been noticed a trend where anyone from SOHH or The Coli who gets major attention gets the lame moniker and trashed by the posters.

When Rod was still with us nikkas was shytting on him and his wife when his podcast started blowing up.

When BSO guy was moving up nikkas was trying to trash him outside of some of the actual issues with the content (grammar).

Yall shat on Issa when she posted.

IMO it's only a matter of time before breh with the comics gets ran off.

It's some other legit brehs on here and I now understand why they don't reveal themselves.
Issa who posted on here? Rae?

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I been noticed a trend where anyone from SOHH or The Coli who gets major attention gets the lame moniker and trashed by the posters.

When Rod was still with us nikkas was shytting on him and his wife when his podcast started blowing up.

When BSO guy was moving up nikkas was trying to trash him outside of some of the actual issues with the content (grammar).

It's some other legit brehs on here and I now understand why they don't reveal themselves.
Summer walker also

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
I can't stand dude but I respect his bustle and hustle. There's a lane for this type of content,the women know,Ak and the other hosts know so basic supply and demand. Just from this post I'd be curious to know how many went right to the girl's content or IG, mission accomplished just by a few minutes on a platform designed to get a response and traction on respective platforms. Ak knows his audience,the girls do the same.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

For good reason. Rodimus is a corny, black male feminist who promotes Shea Butter Twitter black male tropes.

Robert Littal is a sexual deviant/predator who was trying to use his power to sleep with female writers. He’s also a c00n.

Akademiks is an all around clown and anyone who likes him is too.

Why should any of these people be supported because they used to post here? It’s not hating. Their content along with their viewpoints are garbage.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
For good reason. Rodimus is a corny, black male feminist who promotes Shea Butter Twitter black male tropes.

Robert Littal is a sexual deviant/predator who was trying to use his power to sleep with female writers. He’s also a c00n.

Why should any of these people be supported because they used to post here? It’s not hating. Their content along with their viewpoints are garbage.

None of that was the reason nikkas was talking reckless and ran them off. Every bit of what you posted are "issues" folks brought up much later to support the foolishness that lead to the posters leaving in the first place.

Put ANYONE in the spotlight and folks can find a reason to support not liking them. Ain't been a single person who blew up from either site that didn't catch vitriol and called a lame. So either everyone here is a lame from the shadows or only lame people have what it takes to blow up nationally.

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La

I believe these but why were they not outed before they “got hot”? I’d hope no one thought a male being a legit predator was cool.

Eh coli is full of clowns so a famous one isn’t the worst deal. People like what they like :yeshrug:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
None of that was the reason nikkas was talking reckless and ran them off. Every bit of what you posted are "issues" folks brought up much later to support the foolishness that lead to the posters leaving in the first place.

Put ANYONE in the spotlight and folks can find a reason to support not liking them. Ain't been a single person who blew up from either site that didn't catch vitriol and called a lame. So either everyone here is a lame from the shadows or only lame people have what it takes to blow up nationally.

I believe these but why were they not outed before they “got hot”? I’d hope no one thought a male being a legit predator was cool.

Eh coli is full of clowns so a famous one isn’t the worst deal. People like what they like :yeshrug:

I wasn’t around when they posted here but I’ve never liked their content even when they were on the come up. I figured they’re posting style wouldn’t have been much different. I do understand people hate when others blow up but it feels warranted here. Except for Issa she’s not completely terrible.

I also think that’s the point of the thread. Akademiks wasn’t like this until he blew up and got money. I’m pretty sure BSO was always a creep but didn’t really act on it until he got some money as well.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You have sex workers being given all manner of platforms to promote and tout their hustle as a legitimate profession to the point where they truly believe folks care what they have to say... You got dudes chopping their dikk off and claiming whole swaths of female territory...

RIP to any remaining decent, regular women out there. It's been a pleasure to have been aware of your existence.