Al Michaels is headed to Amazon and TNF

Good move?

• Total voters

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I’ve been waiting for this jagoff to retire for 15 years.

He sucks.
Good lord I miss John Madden and Pat Summerall

Man its too corporate now.
Listening to Pat and John call a game was like listening to some chill old cats, one who was an ex coach shoot the shyt and watch a game.
It was lightening in a bottle.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man its too corporate now.
Listening to Pat and John call a game was like listening to some chill old cats, one who was an ex coach shoot the shyt and watch a game.
It was lightening in a bottle.
Al Michaels is a piece of shyt. Just the way he talks and his stupid face….I guarantee you this guy yells at kids to get off his lawn. He probably sends back soup at restaurants because it’s not salty enough.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Collinsworth got his family entrenched at NBC. He not going anywhere.
His son on the sidelines with Rodney Harrison :mjlol:

Al Michaels is a piece of shyt. Just the way he talks and his stupid face….I guarantee you this guy yells at kids to get off his lawn. He probably sends back soup at restaurants because it’s not salty enough.
:dead:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Yeah, when he started reciting Enya lyrics on a broadcast I knew he wasn't shyt.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I also wonder...who are the people tuning in to this game and seeing Al Micheals and being like "well I wasn't going to watch it bit its Big Al so sure I'll watch"...