Al Michaels removed from NFL playoff coverage

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
fukk no! I’m like the poster who says these dudes are mostly background noise but fukk these two. Nantz sounds like he’s just biding time till the Masters first swing and Romo is the absolute worst guy in the booth. He stopped caring after his first season. Both just stealing $$ at this point

At least Nantz is professional. Romo is constantly unprepared and he ran his gimmick (guessing plays based on formations) into the ground years ago. Also he legit sounds buzzed or drunk at times.

Watching games yesterday evening I couldn't help but think damn Greg Olsen is really good yet we never really compliment him. He's informative and is largely just focused on the game. Whereas Collinsworth and a lot of the other color commentators are just pushing agendas. I know you guys heard Collinsworth's bytch ass saying Lamar shouldn't be in the MVP convo because he can't explain the things he's doing and other QBs have better stats. Like...what are we doing here. I'm not saying Lamar should be MVP but scoffing at it is laughable given how great the Ravens are and how well Lamar is playing.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Honestly, I thought NBC got rid of him after last season, which is why he's working with Amazon Prime in the first place.

Guess he thought the door was always open at NBC and they told him you're only as good as your last envelope. :russ:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I bet Collinsworth is going to lose his shyt if NBC gets a Chiefs game, but he won't be in the booth with Tirico.

ken-shamrock-going-crazy.gif

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn’t even noticed if he was bad. You have to really stand out and even then when a nigguh is really bad, I start laughing. Ppl thought Emmitt was terrible too. I never laughed more in my life. :mjlol:

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
Al michaels been my GOAT forever :wow: it just feels relaxing and soothing hearing him call games

but real spit if they want to shake things up in the NFL they should def get Eric Collins (Hornets play by play) and Stacey King from the Bulls to call games. What a combo that would be :blessed:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do i or should i care?

Like i know the names and watch the games so i know the network, but 2 out of 3 things mean absolutely nothing to me. Hint: its not the game.

When they start adding “color” To the broadcast space with interesting perspective, then i may give a fukk on who says its 3rd and 8 on the Denver 40.

calh45

Cal
Daps
At least Nantz is professional. Romo is constantly unprepared and he ran his gimmick (guessing plays based on formations) into the ground years ago. Also he legit sounds buzzed or drunk at times.

Watching games yesterday evening I couldn't help but think damn Greg Olsen is really good yet we never really compliment him. He's informative and is largely just focused on the game. Whereas Collinsworth and a lot of the other color commentators are just pushing agendas. I know you guys heard Collinsworth's bytch ass saying Lamar shouldn't be in the MVP convo because he can't explain the things he's doing and other QBs have better stats. Like...what are we doing here. I'm not saying Lamar should be MVP but scoffing at it is laughable given how great the Ravens are and how well Lamar is playing.
I agree. I didn't like Romo's schtick in his first year, but the top team is Aikman & Buck followed closely by Olsen & Burkhardt. At the start of the season I wouldn't have ever though they'd be #2.

On topic, Al should've been taken off last season. He legit sounds bored and Herbstreit has no idea how to deal with it. Amazon just needed to throw the bag at Nessler and Danielson to do the Thursday game before they do college football on the weekend.