Alan Wake 2 Wins Time's Game of the Year: The Best 10 Video Games of 2023 (Starfield not even in top 10 :wow:)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Oh look I can use the search function too. I wonder would these same grievances be levied at Forspoken if the MC was white :jbhmm:
I’ll let @Pressure give you the context for his posts, Not sure why you quoting his posts toward me.

If i had to guess, i presume he was referring to how the devs viewed the protag when they made her :ehh:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I’ll let @Pressure give you the context for his posts, Not sure why you quoting his posts toward me.

If i had to guess, i presume he was referring to how the devs viewed the protag when they made her :ehh:

Ahh I see the supposed intellectual is once again going to play stupid when he is backed into a corner :ehh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
More receipts

If Returnal was named Metroid:Rogue and made by Nintendo it would have a 97 on metacritic and stanned to oblivion :mjpls:
Game is usually saved by its characters but that doesn't make up like a 95 on metacritic now does it. the fact this shyt has a higher average than Nier A is telling that its so wrongly hyped. Nier OST alone shyts on this game.

mean I'm not saying the game is bad. but it has like a 94 or something on metacritic. Its inconceivable to me

My boy seems very skeptical of metacritic in plenty of other contexts. But in here acting brand new so he can make his daddy @Gizmo_Duck proud

Sony stan’s :mjlol:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
More receipts

My boy seems very skeptical of metacritic in plenty of other contexts. But in here acting brand new so he can make his daddy @Gizmo_Duck proud

Sony stan’s :mjlol:

You really are quite stupid no matter how eloquently you phrase your dumb takes.

Yes I can be skeptical of MC in some contexts. I usually provide a tangible reason. you however say you are skeptical of MC in all contexts because of "cacs"

If you can't see how these things are different I don't know what to tell you.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
happy-male-hairdresser-cutting-hair-600nw-2117065382.jpg

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You really are quite stupid no matter how eloquently you phrase your dumb takes.

Yes I can be skeptical of MC in some contexts. I usually provide a tangible reason. you however say you are skeptical of MC in all contexts because of "cacs"

If you can't see how these things are different I don't know what to tell you.
Yeah, you skeptical when you disagree.

It’s 100% gold when you agree. :mjlol:

Like i said, no integrity or consistency out of you.

I’m skeptical in all contexts because the entire process is trash.

You know it is hence your posts, which there are more of. But you also gotta stan those same opinions if they say something good about a game you like.

If bias and bullshyt can effect the score of one game, it DOES effect the scores of all games. That’s basic logic :ufdup:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, you skeptical when you disagree.

It’s 100% gold when you agree
. :mjlol:

Like i said, no integrity or consistency out of you.

I’m skeptical in all contexts because the entire process is trash.

You know it is hence your posts, which there are more of. But you also gotta stan those same opinions if they say something good about a game you like.

If bias and bullshyt can effect the score of one game, it DOES effect the scores of all games. That’s basic logic :ufdup:

:mjlol:

This is common fukking sense do you even read what you type?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:mjlol:

This is common fukking sense do you even read what you type?
It’s not.

If MC is supposed to be this trusted data point that can tell you a game at 89 is objectively better than an 86 then you gotta roll with it. You can’t pick and chose when they got it right based on which games you want to stan.

You especially can’t then attack another user for saying MC is unreliable and not the end all be all thing people treat it as.

If your goal wasn’t just to argue with me for daps from @Gizmo_Duck you’d be agreeing with me, but here we are….:francis:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
It’s not.

If MC is supposed to be this trusted data point that can tell you a game at 89 is objectively better than an 86 then you gotta roll with it. You can’t pick and chose when they got it right based on which games you want to stan.

You especially can’t then attack another user for saying MC is unreliable and not the end all be all thing people treat it as.

If your goal wasn’t just to argue with me for daps from @Gizmo_Duck you’d be agreeing with me, but here we are….:francis:

When did I say MC is infalliable :dead:

I don't have to run with shyt, thats my opinion and I can attempt to justify it. Same as you. Saying "cac opinions" is not a justification of a score you don't like. It is reliable as a aggregation of scores from trusted website/reviewers. If you disagree with the score give an actual reason not this stupid shyt you be on. Usually its a fine barometer of the overall quality of a game. Forspoken is a first party title and its like 6 or 7/10. scored right around there on MC. Starfield is a good boring ass game. well made. probably a 7 or 8 imo. scored around there.

you have no objectivity. I bought starfield. I bought Forza. hi fi. With my own bread, not gamepass. And you have the nerve to act like I'm the blind stan here :dead:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It’s not.

Why do you keep tagging me? :what: