Alan Wake 2 Wins Time's Game of the Year: The Best 10 Video Games of 2023 (Starfield not even in top 10 :wow:)

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Hifi rush not in top 10 either, one of best games this year imo. That and lies of p

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Cacs can't write reviews but they sure are good enough for the president of xbox :wow:
nikkas be making some dumb ass posts

Like I said in any other context you guys are the first to point out how stupid and worthless these peoples opinion are

But when it’s something that makes you feel good y’all posting tweets and opinions from the same wierdo fakkits like they are the gold standard.

Then y’all act like i’m the one trippin when i say their opinions don’t hold any weight.

As usual, i’m the one keeping it consistent. You goofies just say whatever gets you stan points :smh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
@Gizmo_Duck post the full context. That post was in response to someone saying xbox didn’t release any good games that year. Y’all still tried to argue the games were bad despite their good scores. So again it’s not me being inconsistent about this stuff. If you guys are putting so much stock in MC scores then Microsoft is one of the best and most consistently good publishers in gaming.

But of course you can’t use MC like that when it comes to xbox. You MC stan’s turn to extreme skeptics when it comes to scores you don’t agree with. Remember y’all talking about “cac reviewers” when it came to forespoken. Now you in love with the opinions of those same cac reviewers :ufdup:

I’ve always said
Anything above like a 75 is probably a good game. The rest is just how much hype a game can drum up.

Consistent me, as always :ehh:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
An aggregate of about 99 people I wouldn’t trust with a water recommendation :stopitslime:

especially, specifically trying to take two scores and say one game is objectively better cause it has a few extra MC points.

So you telling me you going through all 100 review/ers and deciding each and every one of their opinions are worthless. you really are a loser :dead:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
@Gizmo_Duck post the full context. That post was in response to someone saying xbox didn’t release any good games that year. Y’all still tried to argue the games were bad despite their good scores. So again it’s not me being inconsistent about this stuff. If you guys are putting so much stock in MC scores then Microsoft is one of the best and most consistently good publishers in gaming.

So cac opinions matter when you need to defend xbox :russ:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So you telling me you going through all 100 review/ers and deciding each and every one of their opinions are worthless. you really are a loser :dead:
No, i’m telling you one or two reviewers i care about, the rest not so much.

And again, the same people don’t even review games each time. So when you compare a MC score of two separate games you aren’t even comparing the same opinions.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Look at my boy @Aveda
Do we need more CaC options in games for black people for sure but its not something Id personally write essays over.

You get it from yo daddy :noah:
Game wouldn’t be even half as criticized as it is if it starred a blonde haired blue eyed rice cac with big titties ^w^;

Like i said, zero consistency or integrity from you clowns :wow:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
No, i’m telling you one or two reviewers i care about, the rest not so much.

And again, the same people don’t even review games each time. So when you compare a MC score of two separate games you aren’t even comparing the same opinions.

:mjlol:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Look at my boy @Aveda

You get it from yo daddy :noah:

Like i said, zero consistency or integrity from you clowns :wow:

Bro I love how you think the search function is some awe inspiring invention but unless you start providing context when you quote me, hop off.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Bro I love how you think the search function is some awe inspiring invention but unless you start providing context when you quote me, hop off.
Damn receipts :mjcry:

Cac opinions don’t matter when you disagree me with them, they are Gold when they help you stan playstation.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

But I own a ps5 as well. It’s not my fault I didn’t think ghetto bytch parkour simulator was a great game :mjpls:

I guess we could pretend like we don't play multiplats and as a result force ourselves to believe the ghetto bytch parkour simulator is actually a good game. :skip:

The same reason they money hatted ghetto bytch parkour simulator :mjgrin:

Oh look I can use the search function too. I wonder would these same grievances be levied at Forspoken if the MC was indeed a blonde haired blue eyed rice cac. :jbhmm: