Album: Tryf Bindope x TEKBEATZ - The Soul of Furious

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
What yall think?

The beat transitions blew me away. The overall cohesiveness of the project was dope too. Love the soulful mellow joints as well as the more aggressive abstract beats. You had Tryf really going into his bag. Intro really stood out. I think number 4 did as well as some others. Overall I really enjoyed the whole project. :ohlawd:

shyt made me wanna rap again, but too much going on in my life to do that now. I can only drop unreleased shyt at the moment. :mjcry:

Great project tho. Ya'll definitely holding it down. :salute:

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
The beat transitions blew me away. The overall cohesiveness of the project was dope too. Love the soulful mellow joints as well as the more aggressive abstract beats. You had Tryf really going into his bag. Intro really stood out. I think number 4 did as well as some others. Overall I really enjoyed the whole project. :ohlawd:

shyt made me wanna rap again, but too much going on in my life to do that now. I can only drop unreleased shyt at the moment. :mjcry:

Thanks fam. I'm here if you need me.

tryfbindope

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ah thats good to hear! Appreciate the feedback!