Album: Tryf Bindope x TEKBEATZ - The Soul of Furious

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
tryf n tek got this 1 song which is honestly a top 500 hiphop all time record IMO

literally transports me to 89.9

this shyt too real, wouldve gave this ngga a source quotable

1st time hearing that one :whew:

For me its this one tho

:banderas::banderas: Legit one of the hardest tracks I heard from anyone, period

tryfbindope

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t expect anymore feedback after this but all I wanna say is thank you to Tek for always working with me and believing me. Also thank you to those who listened to our work for the last 14 years that dont dap, like, comment, share, etc. I appreciate everyone who even took a second out of their time to view or listen to what I have to offer. Thank you.

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
I don’t expect anymore feedback after this but all I wanna say is thank you to Tek for always working with me and believing me. Also thank you to those who listened to our work for the last 14 years that dont dap, like, comment, share, etc. I appreciate everyone who even took a second out of their time to view or listen to what I have to offer. Thank you.
Likewise my friend.

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
Oh btw thinking about dropping it on cassette tape or vinyl. I will keep u posted.