Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
He disrespected her by not showing up to two debates and sending an aide in his place. He gotta hold this L:umad::umad::umad::blessed::blessed::blessed:
He never should have been the representative in the first place. He doesn't even live in New York!

Easy L. But I'm disappointed he was able to run unopposed all these years in a place 70% minority. :gucci:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh:

:mjlol:

http://www.thecoli.com/search/11051811/?q=crowley&o=relevance&c[user][0]=30139

v621bn.png

fukk outta here call me a sambo...don't act like you were riding ocasio-cortez's wave all along...you would have had no problem with crowley winning if he won.

you're a DNC dikklicking c00n...you know damn well you didn't like the 4th ranked House Democrat getting destroyed by a Justice Democrat :camby:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
fukk outta here call me a sambo...don't act like you were riding ocasio-cortez's wave all along...you would have had no problem with crowley winning if he won.

you're a DNC dikklicking c00n...you know damn well you didn't like the 4th ranked House Democrat getting destroyed by a Justice Democrat :camby:
Bushed on one account.
Getting no daps on your other.

Take a breather. Or pull up. I also have_the_burna_:mjgrin:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Pelosi treating this Progressive victory as an outlier.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...eaders-response-to-joe-crowleys-loss-a-shrug/

She's not completely wrong more progressives lost than won yesterday but at the same time she's not looking at the new platform as a strategic option. That's where she is fukkin' up. Progressives are going to have to pry the party away from the Establishment they are not going to give one inch.