Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This is a good development. Needs to happen another 100 times or so and we'll be in business.

Stuff like this crap is why the big parties are looking so hopeless though: Ro Khanna walks back Crowley endorsement and endorses both candidates

When even the "good" Democrats are failing to endorse other Democrats like them in order to curry favor with the corporate fools in Democratic leadership...the whole thing still needs to burn.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
This is a good development. Needs to happen another 100 times or so and we'll be in business.

Stuff like this crap is why the big parties are looking so hopeless though: Ro Khanna walks back Crowley endorsement and endorses both candidates

When even the "good" Democrats are failing to endorse other Democrats like them in order to curry favor with the corporate fools in Democratic leadership...the whole thing still needs to burn.
I heard last night on TYT his Crowley endorsement is more pay back for Crowley endorsing him when he was running. I can forgive that.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
i wonder how many establishment/corporate/whatevernameyouwanttocallthem democrats are going to sit this november out or vote for the republican because they're pissed that their democrat (crowley) didn't win. probably won't even muster a percentage point. and that's the difference. eyes on the prize.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
i wonder how many establishment/corporate/whatevernameyouwanttocallthem democrats are going to sit this november out or vote for the republican because they're pissed that their democrat (crowley) didn't win. probably won't even muster a percentage point. and that's the difference. eyes on the prize.

What a false narrative but do you. :mjlol:
No R has a chance in that Bronx/Queens district.

Plus:

:ufdup:Check yourself.

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
Pelosi treating this Progressive victory as an outlier.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...eaders-response-to-joe-crowleys-loss-a-shrug/

She's not completely wrong more progressives lost than won yesterday but at the same time she's not looking at the new platform as a strategic option. That's where she is fukkin' up. Progressives are going to have to pry the party away from the Establishment they are not going to give one inch.
Sh's also salty af given she was with Joe Crowley earlier in the day prior to polls closing

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I heard last night on TYT his Crowley endorsement is more pay back for Crowley endorsing him when he was running. I can forgive that.
But that's half of what I'm hating here. Personal political moves are seen as the priority over actually endorsing the better candidate.

That's literally the exact reason why Pelosi became Speaker of the House in the first place - it was all in-house political moves and allegiances.

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The lady asked her about 2020 in 2018. This is what new progressive congressmen and women need to look at cuz these folks are more comfortable with the most right wing conservative than anyone on the actual left.

Folks gotta get educated and do sparring sessions cuz this is what it's gonna be like.