Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
What's the pattern? Is it the same as the circle of wenching?
It's a pattern of practiced (misandric) antiblackness, ranging from semi-voluntary placage to white women invoking the "black brute bogeyman" to gain suffrage.
From the "all lives matter for girls" known as "say her name" to BLM's credo excluding straight black men, and associates of both movements using the death of us to successfully get a platform + money for their own interests.
Gay black male c00ns with white lovers criticizing strong black men on white platforms...via art or article? Part of the pattern.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I saw it as a kid but was too young to have context of the general feelings of the film, but a few years ago I stumbled across a few vids saying a lot of black people werent really rocking with the movie.
They used to play the shyt out of that filthy movie I'm Kenya when I was a kid. I hate it.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
It's a pattern of practiced (misandric) antiblackness, ranging from semi-voluntary placage to white women invoking the "black brute bogeyman" to gain suffrage.
From the "all lives matter for girls" known as "say her name" to BLM's credo excluding straight black men, and associates of both movements using the death of us to successfully get a platform + money for their own interests.
Gay black male c00ns with white lovers criticizing strong black men on white platforms...via art or article? Part of the pattern.

And thats how i knew Tariq wasnt just using the word “pattern” but more so using it in this exact context because he would mention it in regard to publications like the root.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
And thats how i knew Tariq wasnt just using the word “pattern” but more so using it in this exact context because he would mention it in regard to publications like the root.

He not about to Akademiks me.
@The Hierophant I forgot to tag you on IG like the post and I will.