Aliens are real and they look just like HUMANS, claims top scientist

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
The Dogon and their seemingly unexplainable knowledge of astronomy they possessed thousands of years ago comes to mind.. plenty of ancient African texts all allude to aliens coming down to earth in various occurrences. They weren't looked at as evil beings, but as so-called angels from the heavens. Something to keep in mind. I remember hearing a theory (from Randall Carlson on the Joe Rogan podcast, iirc) that human civilization could have began way before we believe it did, and evolved technologically only for the earth to be subjected to a catastrophe.. and some may have left earth. The evidence brought forth to suggest this outlandish theory was actually intriguing.. I'd have to listen to the podcast again to remember though.

I swear all u ppl over look the book of Genesis, which is by far the most infomative book ever. Is it really that hard to see the correlation? Its like yall dont even really understand any of the ancient history yall learn.

You just take all that information at face value...

Ask yourself this. Why were all these ancient civilizations visted by these so-called "aliens" and we arent being visited by them in such display as in the days of old?

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
:camby:

Simon Conway Morris.

He's a charlatan who tries to rationalize his religious beliefs with his scientific endeavors.
A smart man in many respects, but a smart-dumb guy as well.
hahahahahhahaha the coli experts have spoken!!! fukk a cambridge educated professor thats spent years in the field!!

raul knows the real!!!

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
I swear all u ppl over look the book of Genesis, which is by far the most infomative book ever. Is it really that hard to see the correlation? Its like yall dont even really understand any of the ancient history yall learn.

Ask yourself this. Why were all these ancient civilizations visted by these so-called "aliens" and we arent being visited by them in such display as in the days of old?

Are you the same guy on here that was saying aliens were devils?

You have to realize that modern-day society as we know it is a drop in the bucket relative to the "days of old"... there could be tons of reasons, stop tiptoeing around and say what you want to say so I can give a sufficient answer. Also, please clarify how I am overlooking Genesis. If you are talking about Genesis 6, then I am not overlooking it whatsoever..

The Nephilim /ˈnɛfɨˌlɪm/ (Hebrew: נפילים‎) were offspring of the "sons of God" and the "daughters of men" before the Deluge according to Genesis 6:4; the name is also used in reference to giants who inhabited Canaan at the time of the Israelite conquest of Canaan according to Numbers 13:33.

Once again, giant black men referred to as the "fallen ones" :wow:

If you have so much knowledge, then let it see the light, or fukk out of here.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:wow:That genesis 6...

human-giants.jpg

GIANT-MONGOL.jpg

giant-mound-builder.jpg

3677519_com_edouard_beaupre.jpg

220px-Robert_Wadlow.jpg

Giant-mens_2-e1328043107808.jpg

:wow:Fascinating...

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I wanna smash a blue bytch with three titties and a tail

Give the alien butthole and puzzy enhanced squeeze muscles and I'll blast out into space

For science :youngsabo:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps

Yeah, ultimately, I believe 'aliens' will be used as a cover-up to introduce the anti-christ, as they will be credited as a superior species upon their arrival who genetically modified the Earth in order to create humanity.

With UFOs, on some of those sites, you usually hear associations with 'balls of light', and some aliens are referred to as 'beings of light.' In the Bible, it tells you that sometimes satan disguises himself as an 'angel of light'.

If you look at a lot of that ufology scene, it's just a lot of rebranded esoteric type practices. They 'channel' in order to get in contact with these 'aliens', which I'm more inclined to believe are spiritual entities and use 'automatic writing' where these entities give them a message to write. There is also 'astral projection' whereby you are taught to leave your body, which makes room for evil entities to enter. To me, all of it sounds like an elaborate cover-up for age-old esoteric practices, which eventually lead to dealing with demonic entities..

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Aliens dont want to visit this shyt planet. Earth is probably the West Virginia on a roadtrip on I95 in terms of the galaxy. They stop here to pee, maybe buy a snack or fill the tank and pray they dont get a flat tire before reaching their destination. My mom and aunts swear I am from somewhere else and was a peculiar child.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
How provocative would it be to agree that some, not all, aliens look like us, or may even be us. :lupe:...Movies have desensitized a great portion of the human population to this idea. It is now a source of ridicule and condemnation to go against the grain and believe this.

...But what if? Why not? No proof? Well, proof is easily doctor as we've come to realize. What if.