Alita: Battle Angel (First Trailer)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:beli: I know it's too early to talk shyt but I'm getting strong Ghost In The Shell vibes from this. Stupid muthafukkas... I don't know why they went for that look and CG is looking mad suspect too. This was one of the manga/anime I thought would be easy to get a good western adaptation. Great casting for Daisuke Ido. Always thought Matthew Modine would look good for that role though.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
is the actresses head normally that big? that was the most off putting thing about the trailer. still interested in the movie though

:beli: I know it's too early to talk shyt but I'm getting strong Ghost In The Shell vibes from this. Stupid muthafukkas... I don't know why they went for that look and CG is looking mad suspect too. This was one of the manga/anime I thought would be easy to get a good western adaptation. Great casting for Daisuke Ido. Always thought Matthew Modine would look good for that role though.

....i never thought about modine in the role, but now that you say it, i can see it

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
is the actresses normally that big? that was the most off putting thing about the trailer. still interested in the movie though

It's like how a breh here already said in the first page, Rosa Salazar already got a weird cuteness going on so I don't know why the fukk they gave her cg anime eyes for this movie

Rosa-Salazar-psd105379.png

latest

I liked her in Maze Runner: Scorched Trials. So I thought it was a good fit when I heard the cast her as Alita. I thought at best they would do some prosthetic make up for her to make her appear more like an android but I had no idea they were gonna do the Pixar A Bug's Life shyt to her :hhh: :hhh: :hhh:

....i never thought about modine in the role, but now that you say it, i can see it

When I saw the OVA it was around the same time I've seen Full Metal Jacket. After the boot camp sequence where Joker has his hair grown out he sort of resembles Ido. :yeshrug:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
she's cute as hell, with those ridiculous eyes the actress doesn't even matter. that could be anyone