Alita: Battle Angel (First Trailer)

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis: they need to stop with these anime real life adaptations.

those eyes are dumb as shyt. this is disgusting :picard:
Japan makes a bunch of them and they have managed to not try to have the real life actors have eyes you would see in a anime/manga. You might get the silly hair styles but not the eyes.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Japan makes a bunch of them and they have managed to not try to have the real life actors have eyes you would see in a anime/manga. You might get the silly hair styles but not the eyes.
to clarify, i mean americans need to stop with this shyt. Asians brehs have been doing it, its they shyt, they can do whatever they want. shot out to shyt like storm riders, basilik, and cashern. this alita, ghost in the shell. dragon ball z type shyt aint wavy

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to clarify, i mean americans need to stop with this shyt. Asians brehs have been doing it, its they shyt, they can do whatever they want. shot out to shyt like storm riders, basilik, and cashern. this alita, ghost in the shell. dragon ball z type shyt aint wavy
:lawd:
If they had a Hollywood budget and high budget cgi :wow:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Eyes look terrible. I have no idea how anyone could have sanctioned that buffoonery.
James Cameron has carte blanche... and that man loves really stupid looking main characters... but to be fair, he's never failed yet. I mean, if he thinks people are gonna flock to 5 more Avatars and this, he's probably losing his mind, but it's hard to doubt him at this point.

that being said Avatar was an event for reasons other than the actual movie. who the fukk likes the story, or how the Na'vi look? it was all about the new 3D tech and nothing more. it was a 1 time view, and in 2017 no one gives a fukk about 3d anymore

Conz

Superstar
Daps
this shyt looks like the old Hook-ups deck I skated when i was 12. shoutout to all my skateheads

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
They overdid it with the eyes. Hell, just look at Rosa Salazar's Wikipedia picture and you can tell they didn't have do all that much.

Plus the budget is said to be $200 million. Who in the fukk approved that?!:dahell:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Interesting I've watched the OVA but never bothered reading the Manga. I wonder if they'll add in elements from the manga. I Ain't been in the Cinemas(Theatre's) for 2 straight years, I may watch it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think alot of people are confused on the eyes but the character isnt far off from the manga or anime.

battle-angel-alita03.jpg

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
I'm personally not tripping on the eyes. But that might be because I'm just a really big fan of the manga. It seems appropriate to me especially when you get into exactly where she's from. It's different I like it

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
There’s a basilik adaptation? :dwillhuh: is it as graphic as the source material?

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I'm going to see this because it is a sci fi movie only to complain about afterwards.

I wonder if it is too late to fix the eyes? They just look so weird.