“All Black Women are the Same”

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I mean...kinda. Hooking up with people with similar values and experiences as you is the easiest way to not get screwed in dating.

But I think people are putting the cart before the horse in general. Everyone likes attractive and outgoing people regardless if they're nerdy, thuggish, religious, or psychotic.

I've seen tons of men entertain and simp for attractive women who acted like they had zero home training just for a chance at f*cking them which is no different from certain women entertaining toxic men who also happened to be attractive.

People say "bad boys" eat well with women(esp. Black women) the most but show me a "bad boy" who's ugly, shy, short, and completely broke who actually eats well with decent looking women or decent behaving women. And let's not forget that the types of women who grew up in fatherless homes and negative male role models are most likely to take those men seriously than those who've had good/strict upbringings.

I agree. I believe that people need to first get over themselves before they attempt to bring someone into their lives.

IMO, I believe that people have become more narcissistic and that is creating chaos in the dating world.

After that, I can rock with your solution to the problem.

What helped me is that I had to accept that only certain types of women is gonna deal with me the way I wanna be dealt with. After that, I abolished certain desires and accepted what I felt will be my best bet to find a suitable partner.

The results for me has been great! I wish the same for others...

ReasonableMatic

Daps
U3SE7_.gif

Not this crap again.

:piss::piss::piss::piss::piss::piss::piss:
frame0.jpg

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I mean...kinda. Hooking up with people with similar values and experiences as you is the easiest way to not get screwed in dating.

But I think people are putting the cart before the horse in general. Everyone likes attractive and outgoing people regardless if they're nerdy, thuggish, religious, or psychotic.

I've seen tons of men entertain and simp for attractive women who acted like they had zero home training just for a chance at f*cking them which is no different from certain women entertaining toxic men who also happened to be attractive.

People say "bad boys" eat well with women(esp. Black women) the most but show me a "bad boy" who's ugly, shy, short, and completely broke who actually eats well with decent looking women or decent behaving women. And let's not forget that the types of women who grew up in fatherless homes and negative male role models are most likely to take those men seriously than those who've had good/strict upbringings.

ding ding ding. if you got a personality and the rest to match you're GOOD.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
The bookworm girl is questioning why the thugs always go for the popular girls in school therefore the nerd turned CEO is correct that all black woman are the same, right?
-The bookworm girl is questioning why the bookworm guys always go for the popular/hot girls
-The bookworm guy is questioning why the popular/hot girls always go for the thugs
-The thug is getting chased by the popular/hot girl
-The popular/hot girl wants the bookworm guy after the thug dropped her
-The bookworm guy now wants the bookworm girl who glowed up after he ignored her

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
-The bookworm girl is questioning why the bookworm guys always go for the popular/hot girls
-The bookworm guy is questioning why the popular/hot girls always go for the thugs
-The thug is getting chased by the popular/hot girl
-The popular/hot girl wants the bookworm guy after the thug dropped her
-The bookworm guy now wants the bookworm girl who glowed up after he ignored her
bookworm girl ain’t a baddie tho