Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I’m sad over a girl but I’m not looking to meet anyone new for a bit. I want to move on. Don’t make it the thread topic please!

I haven’t felt so low in a minute

I cut my hair to look uglier and wearing face masks at stores to hide smile.

Im currently unemployed but considering wfh job or some shyt with no bytches to not be distracted.

Going to get out of bed and workout.
Thought about maybe volunteering atleast just for this upcoming week anywhere for good karma.

I bought some 5htp but haven’t taken it

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
You're depressed over a girl? Why do you put so much emphasis on women?

I understand being depressed because you broke. If you broke you living in the slums, can't afford everything you need, can't buy anything you want.

I'm not a professional psychiatrist, but my honest advice, If you want to get over depression you have to prioritize your life. Otherwise the next woman you meet and leave you will cause you depression again putting you in the same position you are now.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
YOU NOT A PROFESSIONAL PSYCHIATRIST BUT YOU A CERTIFIED fukk nikka MAKING bytchES THE THREAD TOPIC WHEN I SAID WE NOT GONNA TALK ABOUT THAT. bytch ASS nikka.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
you have access to electricity, WiFi and clean running water on-demand, so that already puts you in the top 5% of black people on the planet.

when I remember how the vast majority of the black world is living - I quickly stop complaining about whatever is bothering me.

Stop getting drunk everyday & get off your ass bro.

U blessed.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
If your mental health isn’t worth the investment then you’re a lost cause. Stop looking for easy fixes and do what you gotta do to get better breh.
What they gonna say? Sry nikka that’s how it go with hoes? Take this pill or do this exercise? I got over my trauma with forgiveness and truly wanting to move on.

This feeling ain’t it, it’s slowing me down

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
YOU NOT A PROFESSIONAL PSYCHIATRIST BUT YOU A CERTIFIED fukk nikka MAKING bytchES THE THREAD TOPIC WHEN I SAID WE NOT GONNA TALK ABOUT THAT. bytch ASS nikka.

I gave you solid, sound advice.

Prioritize yourself. It's really that simple. That will solve your depression. Education, Money, and Hobbies should be your priorities.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps

I understand being depressed because you broke. If you broke you living in the slums, can't afford everything you need, can't buy anything you want.

I'm not a professional psychiatrist, but my honest advice, If you want to get over depression you have to prioritize your life. Otherwise the next woman you meet and leave you will cause you depression again putting you in the same position you are now.

You one of them nikkas that shouldn't speak about women at all :ufdup:

Last edited:

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
People come and go it's part of life if you like who you are and where your going you wont be depressed over a relationship ending. Go focus on your hobbies and where you wanna be in the next couple of years. Relationships are just understandings once that's gone you just move on with your life.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
What they gonna say? Sry nikka that’s how it go with hoes? Take this pill or do this exercise? I got over my trauma with forgiveness and truly wanting to move on.

This feeling ain’t it, it’s slowing me down
Are you looking for solutions or just making excuses? I can’t tell you what they will say because you are different from me.

just try it, because you’re asking for therapy on here in a way and they are a more healthy outlet versus on here.

wish you well breh.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is this a new chick you're sad over? One you've used to manage your depression?