Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
You one of them nikkas that shouldn't speak about at all :ufdup:

Nothing I said was wrong.

A lot of guy's problem is they put other people on the pedestal and not themselves. You can't be happy and confident in life if you have no major accomplishments. I don't know anybody that's truly happy in life while having zero accomplishments.

shyt I'm tryna take my ass back to school now. :unimpressed:

Last edited:

Huda2daf

Superstar
Daps
U need to prioritize yourself. Make goals small goals and reach them. Try to Link with friends that's doing shyt.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
People come and go it's part of life if you like who you are and where your going you wont be depressed over a relationship ending. Go focus on your hobbies and where you wanna be in the next couple of years. Relationships are just understandings once that's gone you just move on with your life.
Is this a new chick you're sad over? One you've used to manage your depression?
Since nikkas and shorties can’t read instructions. Find then I’ll tell it.

After two dates with a cute nerdy awkwardish brehette in which each one ends with us making out and shyt. Real late at night I get kissing emojis from her like a lot. The morning of what I thought was the third date I thank a God I can’t hear and see for her. Then we meet up and she tells me she wants to be friends. I’m in deep shyt if I can’t make it work with what’s my match socially/status wise.

I don’t want to discuss more of it. Just want to move on.

SEE YALL nikkaS TOMORROW

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
U need to prioritize yourself. Make goals small goals and reach them. Try to Link with friends that's doing shyt.

This is what I'm saying.

Get a good education.
Find a good paying job.
Get some hobbies.
Workout.

As long as you do things that make you happy and not for anybody else you won't be in this depressed state. Imagine if you just got a new job paying $70,000, way more than any job you ever had. You'd be happy as hell and thinking of all the things you could do.

Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
Don't knock therapy, breh. You paying em because they're professionals at what they do.

I've seen too many testaments that it's worked for people I thought personally would never get out they rut.

Hope you get through my guy :salute:

Daps
I’m sad over a girl but I’m not looking to meet anyone new for a bit. I want to move on. Don’t make it the thread topic please!

I haven’t felt so low in a minute

I cut my hair to look uglier and wearing face masks at stores to hide smile.

Im currently unemployed but considering wfh job or some shyt with no bytches to not be distracted.

Going to get out of bed and workout.
Thought about maybe volunteering atleast just for this upcoming week anywhere for good karma.

I bought some 5htp but haven’t taken it
First, depression is very real so you are at already good start asking for advice
I would seek a professional but I understand why some people avoid them since they want to push anti-depressives down people's throat, which might cure, mediate, or make someone's depression worse
I would get a full blood panel
Depression can be nutritional
See if you have any mutations in your genes
I almost guarantee you you are deficient in Vitamin D, which HAS to be in an optimal range
Once you get that out the way determine if anyone spiritually or in general bringing you down
Seek as professional when you have exhausted all options

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
First, depression is very real so you are at already good start asking for advice
I would seek a professional but I understand why some people avoid them since they want to push anti-depressives down people's throat, which might cure, mediate, or make someone's depression worse
I would get a full blood panel
Depression can be nutritional
See if you have any mutations in your genes
I almost guarantee you you are deficient in Vitamin D, which HAS to be in an optimal range
Once you get that out the way determine if anyone spiritually or in general bringing you down
Seek as professional when you have exhausted all options
Last time I had a physical I was deficient in vitamin D. Sure I still am.

• Dap
Reactions: P90
Daps
Last time I had a physical I was deficient in vitamin D. Sure I still am.
Low vit D is BAD
Leads to other deficiencies
Thyroid problems
Required in testosterone production
Linked to depression (I felt SIGNIFICANTLY better after learning I had a vit D defiency and started correcting)
Most likely low or high calcium
Low phosphorous
etc.
You should go to your doctor for a treatment plan to correct your defiencies and see if the low vit D caused other defeciencies
Vit D defiency is a major problem along with other defeciencies people probably don't know they have e.g. magnesium, thiamine, zinc. etc.
You can't just raise it to low normal either, it has to be in the upper optimal range for vit D but you will notice you will feel better and better
Taking vit D has consequences so also research the cofactors you will need alongside it to avoid creating other deficiencies
Check EVERYTHING autoimmune, thyroid, genetics, all vitamins and minerals, amino acids etc. any slight imbalance can make you feel depressed
If you correct all of that, surround yourself with good energy, and still feel depressed I would seek a professional
You have to pour all resources and money into this now while you can because you don't want this to linger and ruin your youth and prime (now to about 45+ for a man?)
Disaster and life can happen at anytime and you don't want to be
1) depressed
2) not have the resources to address 1)

Last edited:

Scaaar

All Star
Daps
Therapy is the best solution breh. It's an unbiased person that you can tell everything too and they can't not listen since you're paying them. Maybe just venting to them about everything will help you feel better

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
remember, theres nikkas that are half the man you are, doing more than you!

dl3shpsw4ail7vi-jpeg.23295

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Therapy is the best solution breh. It's an unbiased person that you can tell everything too and they can't not listen since you're paying them. Maybe just venting to them about everything will help you feel better
Monday

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
remember, theres nikkas that are half the man you are, doing more than you!

dl3shpsw4ail7vi-jpeg.23295
Is fat nikkas with skinny girlfriends. I must be so wack that no girl wants to be mine.