All them dumbass LaMelo Ball haters,we on y’all ass. LaMelo offered $100 million!

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Lonzo getting triple doubles

LaMelo getting 100 mil, private jets and #1 pick

Gelo getting on OKC G-League practice squad

BBB 2020 we making a comeback

DG-jdXQXsAATFwE.jpg

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I don't see how this is far fetched. He has just as much hype as Bron did back in the day. And the clarify I'm not saying he's projected to be as great as Bron is, but the breh has had multi million IG followers for years, he has been the star of a successful reality show for years, and he and his family have proven their star power over and over again. Their Lithuania team made more money with the Balls around, and the Illwarra Hawks/NBL are getting $$$ from FB and SLAM! for one reason and one reason only - LaMelo. Breh gave a stimulus to a whole fukking league!

Idk if $100M is realistic but a upper tier deal for Melo definitely seems possible. Would be even better with BBB co-branding but if the deal is with one of the majors no way that happens.

Daps
I don't see how this is far fetched. He has just as much hype as Bron did back in the day. And the clarify I'm not saying he's projected to be as great as Bron is, but the breh has had multi million IG followers for years, he has been the star of a successful reality show for years, and he and his family have proven their star power over and over again. Their Lithuania team made more money with the Balls around, and the Illwarra Hawks/NBL are getting $$$ from FB and SLAM! for one reason and one reason only - LaMelo. Breh gave a stimulus to a whole fukking league!

Idk if $100M is realistic but a upper tier deal for Melo definitely seems possible. Would be even better with BBB co-branding but if the deal is with one of the majors no way that happens.

:mjlol: He doesn’t even have a fraction of brons hype.

You can’t use Social media as a barometer, it didn’t exist in Lebrons day. In comparison there are kids in high school now with millions of followers with no famous daddy to show for it.