All them dumbass LaMelo Ball haters,we on y’all ass. LaMelo offered $100 million!

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The deal was probably 1 million Yen and a private jet to fly from China to the states and wherever else he wanted.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

That’s 10 FAKES out of 10. He’s not a bigger star than Zion. Every basketball fan got to see Zion play and dominate top competition live. Melo ‘worldwide’ fandom doesn’t matter if it isn’t a country that has fans with money. A Ball brother being the face of any brand in China? We’ll see.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
I grew up with Corey (Homicide) in Bushwick, Brooklyn. Just hit him up to ask about this and he swore this was 1000% true. He said he would tell me which sneaker company but he can’t risk it getting out. He used to post years ago but now he lurks from time to time.

Last edited:

broller

Veteran
Daps
I don't see how this is far fetched. He has just as much hype as Bron did back in the day. And the clarify I'm not saying he's projected to be as great as Bron is, but the breh has had multi million IG followers for years, he has been the star of a successful reality show for years, and he and his family have proven their star power over and over again. Their Lithuania team made more money with the Balls around, and the Illwarra Hawks/NBL are getting $$$ from FB and SLAM! for one reason and one reason only - LaMelo. Breh gave a stimulus to a whole fukking league!

Idk if $100M is realistic but a upper tier deal for Melo definitely seems possible. Would be even better with BBB co-branding but if the deal is with one of the majors no way that happens.

no he doesn't. LBJ was hyped as potentially being the GOAT, and he had so much hype in his era. if LBJ came up now in the social media era, his hype and reach would be astronomical.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If this is true, the deal probably isn't 100 million up front and it might even be something close to a lifetime deal.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh really said he has as much hype as LeBron did back in the day. I'm officially old now.

The hype was so real around Bron that when he got a new H2, you would've thought they launched a government sponsored investigation into how his mother could've possibly afforded the damn thing.

LaMelo's buzz is nowhere near that.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Same way you believe he’s going #1 because his representation says so

I never said he’s going one dikkhead,I always said top 5. But again some of y’all dumbasses was saying he’d NEVER get drafted or play in the NBA so y’all were WAYYYYYYY OFF