All you c00ns caping for Cliven Bundy get in here right now

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Its seems like nonsense to you because your a moron. If the government infringes on the rights of cacs, what the fukk do you think they'll do to your c00ns liberal ass when they catch your dumbass in the streets?

A smart man once said, "injustice anywhere is a threat justice everywhere." Speaking out on all forms of injustice, regardless of the victim is clearly the most logical way to approach all situations. Its obvious your too dumb to fukking understand my point, hence the c00n gifs, but its clear your reasoning ability is at a basic level so i won't waste my time trying to break down my train of thought any further.
Pathetic defensive response. I expected no less.

Fake ass freedom/libertard

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
you would think that just as a matter of smart policy that an anti-government conspiracy theorist who happens to be black would have a very cautious policy when stories involving right wing militias and other white "sovereign citizens" come into the spotlight. anybody who has spent even one year in america should be able to expect people like cliven to have some ridiculous views of other races. yes, it is prejudging him and you may be proven wrong later but lets keep it real, we were right about him.

i subscribe to several gun channels on youtube (dont even ask me why, LOL) and one of the common themes with white people of this ilk is not merely hatred of the government, but a belief that obama has an army of welfare thugs ready to put in work when he gets ready to either take their guns, land, or other freedoms. they automatically assume treyvon and jordan davis deserved to be shot to death. their primary reason for wanting an arsenal of guns and SYG laws is because they want to actually shoot you. they dont get standoffs with the government on a daily basis, but they do drive past the projects quite a bit...

i just wish these cats could somehow understand that they can be suspicious of the government while also being suspicious of cacs. in fact, the primary reason you should be suspicious of the government is because it is beholden to the whims of cacs-not because of bisexual shape shifting lizards, ancient alien overlords, or even jewish super villains.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
It was painfully obvious from the jump what type of right wing cac he was but nikkas STILL tried to :cape:for him anyway....

ibhp9okg3ipougwazy0.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It was painfully obvious from the jump what type of right wing cac he was but nikkas STILL tried to :cape:for him anyway....

ibhp9okg3ipougwazy0.gif

This is the fundamental issue I have with the Republican Party. When you ride with them, you are also riding with the racists and bigots by default even though you may not be.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He had white supremacist militia groups supporting him. It was clear as day. I don't understand how anyone black could have been defending him.

Unfortunately some of these guys have internalized right wing talking points to the point that their reaction is no different from a white right wing conservative.

It's sad really.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Seriously how does an interview or conversation even shift into this kind of rant about black people?

But there's an explanation for this right?
25grlg1.png
@Pifferry
he probably saw a black cow of his that was grazing for free on government land and it reminded him of that time he drove past the projects

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@MVike28 and all you other fakkit liberals GTFOH. You clowns still haven't said SHYT about the recently exposed pedo fukking hollywood producers that fund you clowns to come on message boards and talk shyt. So stop expecting me to comment on the racists musings of another cac.

And for the record, just because he is a racist cac doesn't mean its okay for his rights to be infringed upon. I never claimed i would ever lift a finger to defend this cac's honor, i just simply stated my disagreement with how the government was forcing him to stop practicing his livelyhood simply due to the avarice and greed of a few democratic politicians. Stop conflating me with these cacs you clowns.

NOW DEFEND YOUR PEDO fukkING HOMO MILLIONAIRE DEMOCRATIC BOOSTERS
he hasn't paid for PUBLIC land he's used. Its really that simple.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Its seems like nonsense to you because your a moron. If the government infringes on the rights of cacs, what the fukk do you think they'll do to your c00ns liberal ass when they catch your dumbass in the streets?

A smart man once said, "injustice anywhere is a threat justice everywhere."
Speaking out on all forms of injustice, regardless of the victim is clearly the most logical way to approach all situations. Its obvious your too dumb to fukking understand my point, hence the c00n gifs, but its clear your reasoning ability is at a basic level so i won't waste my time trying to break down my train of thought any further.

But gays, don't deserve justice? :sas2:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
you would think that just as a matter of smart policy that an anti-government conspiracy theorist who happens to be black would have a very cautious policy when stories involving right wing militias and other white "sovereign citizens" come into the spotlight. anybody who has spent even one year in america should be able to expect people like cliven to have some ridiculous views of other races. yes, it is prejudging him and you may be proven wrong later but lets keep it real, we were right about him.

i subscribe to several gun channels on youtube (dont even ask me why, LOL) and one of the common themes with white people of this ilk is not merely hatred of the government, but a belief that obama has an army of welfare thugs ready to put in work when he gets ready to either take their guns, land, or other freedoms. they automatically assume treyvon and jordan davis deserved to be shot to death. their primary reason for wanting an arsenal of guns and SYG laws is because they want to actually shoot you. they dont get standoffs with the government on a daily basis, but they do drive past the projects quite a bit...

i just wish these cats could somehow understand that they can be suspicious of the government while also being suspicious of cacs. in fact, the primary reason you should be suspicious of the government is because it is beholden to the whims of cacs-not because of bisexual shape shifting lizards, ancient alien overlords, or even jewish super villains.
you.would.fukking.think......:youthink: