Almost had to beat up 2 cacs bout a stank ass dog

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
So I’m out with my girl and 2 sons for a lil walk, one on his tricycle the other in his stroller

So they built these new apts by the house and they have a dog park along the sidewalk…as we start start to cross the street the dog ran to the corner of the fence and was standing at attention…so I looks at the fat cac bytch like get ya dog, she says nothing…son rides past on his bike and the dog runs along the fence barking, so I told him to shut his ass up

The bytch said something idk what but I turned around cause I heard it and my girl is like ignore the shyt

:stopitslime:

I went the fukk off on that fat bytch…then she got the nerve to say to her dog “ it’s your lucky day you get to bite your first person baby”

At that point we all stopped and told the bytch to run up…she acted like she was walking out then stopped at the mailboxes still talkin shyt

Then I hit her wit the “u know how crackas get bout they dogs, the bytch probably fukkin him”

Next thing I kno an apt worker comes out trying to mediate but i wasn’t hearing none of it…told him I’ll beat his muthafukkin ass too and to mind his fukkin business

Best part about it was a breh and his chick pulling out the apt at the same time all this is happening and I hear “fukk DEM CRACKAS!!”

Man I don’t go anywhere starting with ppl, but I have ZERO tolerance for cacs

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So I’m out with my girl and 2 sons for a lil walk, one on his tricycle the other in his stroller

So they built these new apts by the house and they have a dog park along the sidewalk…as we start start to cross the street the dog ran to the corner of the fence and was standing at attention…so I looks at the fat cac bytch like get ya dog, she says nothing…son rides past on his bike and the dog runs along the fence barking, so I told him to shut his ass up

The bytch said something idk what but I turned around cause I heard it and my girl is like ignore the shyt

:stopitslime:

I went the fukk off on that fat bytch…then she got the nerve to say to her dog “ it’s your lucky day you get to bite your first person baby”

At that point we all stopped and told the bytch to run up…she acted like she was walking out then stopped at the mailboxes still talkin shyt

Then I hit her wit the “u know how crackas get bout they dogs, the bytch probably fukkin him”

Next thing I kno an apt worker comes out trying to mediate but i wasn’t hearing none of it…told him I’ll beat his muthafukkin ass too and to mind his fukkin business

Best part about it was a breh and his chick pulling out the apt at the same time all this is happening and I hear “fukk DEM CRACKAS!!”

Man I don’t go anywhere starting with ppl, but I have ZERO tolerance for cacs
slide that dog some ex lax when she ain't looking :demonic:

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
fukking white people...can't even go on a walk with family cause they always on bullshyt...if that dog left the gate you had every rite to beat the muts brain in with the tricycle..."a lil blood get on my son it's nothing he'll live"...sorry that happen get some bear spray so the bytch and her dog can get it next time