Almost had to beat up 2 cacs bout a stank ass dog

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
So you're mad a dog barked behind a fence at a dogpark? The dog had no access to you or your child correct?

Has a dog never barked at you from behind a fence?

This is such a common thing that I'm not understanding why it's an issue.

There are so very few spaces for dogs to be dogs. I'm confused why you're walking past one and then getting mad the dog is doing what the space is literally designated for?

Is there no way to avoid the dog park?
Pearl.....now you know catset and logic don't mix.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
I can't imagine getting upset about a dog barking at me from behind a fence. It's probably happened 100s of times at this point. That's literally what dogs are supposed to do.
This is why I hate debating with bytches..yall take one segment of the statement and twist it to y’all’s liking to make a point

I told the dog to shut up like I’ll tell any four legged mutt

The white bytch got offended that I spoke to her family member in that tone

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
This is why I hate debating with bytches..yall take one segment of the statement and twist it to y’all’s liking to make a point

The white bytch got offended that I spoke to her family member in that tone
It's not a debate. It's a conversation. I'm not attempting to change your mind or disapprove your ranting and raving at the Yorkie.

:mjlol:

My phone is about to die and you clearly have anger issues and a woman beater from the sounds of your story. I don't want no smoke. Maybe next time use the other sidewalk to avoid being triggered and needing randoms to soothe you back into frame.

Peace & goodnight

• Haha
Reactions: BBG

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Q4ll.gif

:mjlol:

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
I wish a mf would tell my dog to “stfu” while my dog is in HIS yard barking :mjlol: I don’t play about my dogs AT ALL 😤

OP stupid ass even admits he saw the dog standing at attention at the fence before they even got to it.

So you admit you saw the dog ready to- idk, protect his yard by barking the way dogs are supposed to do maybe?… and your thick skulled ass still decided to walk your family right along the fence on some “you bEtTeR nOt dEciDe to bE a dOg aND do wHat a dOG dOeS wHeN pPl wAlK pAsT!”…you big dummy :mjlol:… you a whole goofy my dude, and you knew EXACTLY who to try that fake tough guy routine with too :mjpls:

I guarantee I would’ve shattered your jaw in multiple places for trying to buck up at me over MY DOG barking at you from HIS YARD.

I swear this world is filled with soo many stupid, out of touch with reality, entitled ass people, and you are one of them OP :umad:

Man why can’t stuff like this ever happen to meee :ohlawd: I would’ve mauled you right there on the spot and I would’ve deeply enjoyed doing so right in front of your lil “family” :pacspit:

Edit- hold up, it was an actual DOG PARK, you SAW it standing there ready for smoke, and you STILL decided to stroll your entitled ass along the fence and go full Karen about a dog being there and- ya know- doing what a dog does and bark at people walking by? You absolute stupid fvck :mjlol:

Last edited:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
The dog was behind a fence?
That's how I understood it too. I came in the thread ready to be in his side cause somebody is ALWAYS fukking up my runs at the park cause their dog is loose. I wish they'd go to a dog park.

But this dog WAS in a dog park :dwillhuh: and breh got into a heated exchane cause the dog was barking :dead: