Am I a c00n for only messing with Light Skinned Mixed Women?

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
my moms really light skinned :ohhh:,

I'm a brown brother but I prefer lighter broads.

Is this c00nery brehs

I Lord Justice

All Star
Daps
What are your features breh?

Are you, darkskinned and nappyheaded with a wide-nose that resembles the barrels of a shotgun....

Don't get why Black men don't find their own features attractive.

But whatever, I tend to find the baddest of black women, don't mess with black guys, and when I say Bad, I mean eurocentric, runway types not hood types.

29 post :ohhh:

-100 rep :ohhh:

Welcome back tom.:ehh:

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
Yes. "No longer" implies weak mindedness, succumbing to who you're "supposed" to find attractive more so than a natural inclination.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are your features breh?

Are you, darkskinned and nappyheaded with a wide-nose that resembles the barrels of a shotgun....

Don't get why Black men don't find their own features attractive.

But whatever, I tend to find the baddest of black women, don't mess with black guys, and when I say Bad, I mean eurocentric, runway types not hood types.
Go back to st0rmfr0nt, phaggot.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, you guys find your own dark/brown skin unattractive? What a world.

This is a weird question. People find things unattractive about themselves all the time. Skinny dudes might dislike their lack of muscles, chicks with a flat ass might dislike their flat ass, etc.

Skin color is just another physical trait so why is it so strange that someone might dislike it?

I gotta nose like Jay Z and I'd throw up if a chick with a nose like mine tried to show me love.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is a weird question. People find things unattractive about themselves all the time. Skinny dudes might dislike their lack of muscles, chicks with a flat ass might dislike their flat ass, etc.

Skin color is just another physical trait so why is it so strange that someone might dislike it?

I gotta nose like Jay Z and I'd throw up if a chick with a nose like mine tried to show me love.

Pretty sure Jay-z loves his big ass nose.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If you turn down p*ssy all because she has dark skin, but nonetheless the girl is gorgeous and has a body. Something is SERIOUSLY wrong with you... Not a c00n per se' but as a$$hole nonetheless.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you turn down p*ssy all because she has dark skin, but nonetheless the girl is gorgeous and has a body. Something is SERIOUSLY wrong with you... Not a c00n per se' but as @sshole nonetheless.

I mean, I'd Fukk her but it's not like she'd be a dime or I'd ever choose her over a comparable girl with lighter skin.

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
I know a white boy who only date dark skinned women so you like who you like :yeshrug:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I mean, I'd Fukk her but it's not like she'd be a dime or I'd ever choose her over a comparable girl with lighter skin.

What if she was tho?!?!? Naomi Campbell has dark skin, your telling me that guys wouldn't wife her in her prime? Is it that hard to find a woman who has great assets but is dark skinned?

:ufdup: