Am I a c00n for only messing with Light Skinned Mixed Women?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Do you breh, stop worrying about what other people think.

His conscious is making him feel guilty for a good reason... maybe because deep down inside he's excluding prime p*ssy real estate just cause it's on the dark side of town....

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What if she was tho?!?!? Naomi Campbell has dark skin, your telling me that guys wouldn't wife her in her prime? Is it that hard to find a woman who has great assets but is dark skinned?

:ufdup:

Yeah, I'd wife but she'd get dumped in a heartbeat if Amerie or any light skinned dime.

A dark skin chick can be a dime but I'll take a lighter dime any day. Bria Myles is a damn goddess but if Bria was throwing the kitty at me and Rosa Acosta was giving me like minimal interest in me but I could only choose one, I'm going for Rosa 11/10 times.

I'd Fukk Bria if I had no fine light skin options though.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
You're only a c00n when you try to demean those who don't fit your preference(which happens the majority of time with rac-niggs).
Colorstruck men are one of my number one turn offs.When black men compare me to Kelly Rowland, I roll my eyes even though they mean it as a compliment when they approach me.The only reason they say that is because we're both dark skin.Can you see me for more than my skin tone, please?I am not my skin tone.It's funny how black men don't want to be judged by society by their "blackness," but when it comes to dating, skin tone is something a number of them they quickly take heed to.:rudy:
How ever, there was one time when I was told "You cute, you look like a dark skin Patti Mayonaise." :russ: I couldn't even be mad, I found it hysterical.

Daps
Ey you're doing you and that's really all that matters...this is the LAST place you should have judging you or your lifestyle.

But if you're asking if you're a c00n for liking lightskinned women you aren't in my opinion.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You're only a c00n when you try to demean those who don't fit your preference(which happens the majority of time with rac-niggs).
Colorstruck men are one of my number one turn offs.When black men compare me to Kelly Rowland, I roll my eyes even though they mean it as a compliment when they approach me.The only reason they say that is because we're both dark skin.Can you see me for more than my skin tone, please?I am not my skin tone.It's funny how black men don't want to be judged by society by their "blackness," but when it comes to dating, skin tone is something a number of them they quickly take heed to.:rudy:
How ever, there was one time when I was told "You cute, you look like a dark skin Patti Mayonaise." :russ: I couldn't even be mad, I found it hysterical.

:youngsabo: welcome to the coli....

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah, I'd wife but she'd get dumped in a heartbeat if Amerie or any light skinned dime.

A dark skin chick can be a dime but I'll take a lighter dime any day. Bria Myles is a damn goddess but if Bria was throwing the kitty at me and Rosa Acosta was giving me like minimal interest in me but I could only choose one, I'm going for Rosa 11/10 times.

I'd Fukk Bria if I had no fine light skin options though.

that is some foul shyt. but hey like i said if you dont want them someone else will...

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm attracted to mostly lightskinned or exotic women... But I'm also light skin and exotic looking:yeshrug:

I like all vagina though, so :yeshrug:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that is some foul shyt. but hey like i said if you dont want them someone else will...

How is that foul? I'd take Bria over most other types of women but light skinned (black) dimes are just...

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
How is that foul? I'd take Bria over most other types of women but light skinned (black) dimes are just...
Bria isnt even bad anymore
a1.jpg

:sadcam: