Am I Any Less of a Man Because I am Celibate?

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
How am I seeking validation? Just want opinions and thoughts.

Your thread title stinks of potential trolling and validation seeking. If that wasn't the case you would have specifically asked for opinions and probably left your personal business out of it and maybe even started a opinion poll.

Thats just my opinion about your initial presentation. :francis:

However, back on the main subject. A heterosexual persons sex life does not make them a man or any less of a man.

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Because I choose to abstain, I am viewed as weak by my brethren. But in actuality, I am much stronger than many of them. However, I do have my weak moments :wow: The mind is a powerful thing when left idle.

I would just use that energy from no sex and kill them ..

But seriously, how long have ya abstained, and do u mean real celibacy? No self-pleasure?

i'm not religious, but decided to abstain for 18 months (it's been 11 months now) because of a way too many risky sexual exploits with strangers. So 12 am was the start of my birthday. I do believe in God, but get my relationship with him twisted a lot, and just as I got online, some stranger told me they were in my neighborhood and want to meet up for sex. I'm eating food with family tomorrow and getting a lot of positive feedback about my health from loved ones. It's not worth it. But i'm tired of staying healthy and not getting the results i want. don't even know what I'm expecting.

and it's a very private and personal journey. And must stay honest with myself with it, because the majority of people don't get it. But I have a few friends i can run the thoughts and feelings by.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I'm curious as to why you went out of your way to point out vaginal sex? So do you participate in anal/oral only? If so, that's not real celibacy :ufdup:
I never said celibacy, did I? I don't do anal and haven't had oral either. Just bearing off.