Am I bugging or is Biggie taking shots at Ghost and Rae on the Get Money remix reference?

Daps
Not sure bout this one, but the "militant, y'all f*ggots ain't killing shyt" line from Victory was definitely aimed at Rae and Ghost

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
Why is the Get Money rmx reference over LiL Kim - No Time beat?

No Time came out a year after Get Money

:patrice:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
“Smashed the Big Boy, totaled it, on Wilshire and Fairfax”

Which is where Biggie died

tumblr_n6zdmspPiE1skh0gdo1_400.gif

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
Biggie was the embodiment of floating on a track. Dude could kick that arrogant nikka poetry with mad finesse.
Dude could spit a verse about tying his shoes over Mozart and make it sound like some of the flyest shyt ever just by the way he phrased shyt and glided over, under and in between melodies toying with beats like it was nothing.

I wish there was a HQ version of this shyt cause Biggie toe tagged that "no time" beat

I also always wanted to hear an extended version of that beat during his verse on "all about the Benjamins"

shyt was beautiful and once again biggie was floating over that bytch making it look easy.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
“Smashed the Big Boy, totaled it, on Wilshire and Fairfax”

Which is where Biggie died
2222ppppaaaaccccc.....biiiiiiiggggggiiiiieeee......ooooooohh, oh how we miss you sooo...we want you both to knooooowww...we really looovvee you sooo.

Also, on Clips of Doom off Fishscale Ghost was like: "On the day of your death people had candles but couldn't find no lighters, fukk your mural! Fukk your hood! You ain't a street legend like me! Blake Carrington holding a dynasty!"

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
sounds like it. Biggie NEVER said "God" like them did. Had to be shots.

It was definitely shots.

I don't think they ever intended it to get out though.

Just some studio fukkery.