Am I bugging or is Biggie taking shots at Ghost and Rae on the Get Money remix reference?

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
tumblr_n6zdmspPiE1skh0gdo1_400.gif

really tho... :wow:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Also, on Clips of Doom off Fishscale Ghost was like: "On the day of your death people had candles but couldn't find no lighters, fukk your mural! Fukk your hood! You ain't a street legend like me! Blake Carrington holding a dynasty!"
I don't think those are shots. He's talking about the mythical 'you' on that song

"I break every bone in ya wrist.....

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
The Madd rappper shyt is a Ghostface parody initially.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:heh: this whole thread has had me thinking about Biscuits off the Pretty Toney album. It doesn't fit the timeline by any means, but it's still funnier cause of opening post.

So much behind the scenes shyt in hip hop that we listen to damn near daily, but we prolly have no idea.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Biggie was the embodiment of floating on a track. Dude could kick that arrogant nikka poetry with mad finesse.
Dude could spit a verse about tying his shoes over Mozart and make it sound like some of the flyest shyt ever just by the way he phrased shyt and glided over, under and in between melodies toying with beats like it was nothing.

I wish there was a HQ version of this shyt cause Biggie toe tagged that "no time" beat

I also always wanted to hear an extended version of that beat during his verse on "all about the Benjamins"

shyt was beautiful and once again biggie was floating over that bytch making it look easy.

Good God Almighty this nikka Biggie was a beast. Ain't been a flow as smooth and effortless since.

Yeah, the way big would- his rhyme style was effortlessly all over the place, if that makes sense.

Like he'd switch up flows and cadence mid-bar, rhyme the 2nd and last word of three bars straight, then rhyme the 4th bar with a word in the middle of another bar, rhyme the last words....

And he did all of this WITHOUT WRITING.... and DID IT FOR OTHER PEOPLE OF BOTH GENDERS. Like lil kim's Hardcore album. I was listening to Drugs, that shyt is crazy. Folks give crazy props to Hov for writing still D.R.E, but... listen to Biggies ghostwriting.

Biggie's skill level was truly on some savant shyt. Biggie is the true Hendrix of this hip hop shyt.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Only a MF Doom fan can find that kind of shyt on his own :dead: