Am I The Only One That Lies In Their Bed At Night And Thinks To Themselves..

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
hLYSNJnrU05Shwu5jW7MQfi87_5YfNcaY1HJkezFXxU.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're not the only one. I think about that shyt often. I have dreams where people are shooting at me or I am about to die. I think I might be dead soon, to be honest. shyt is real :yeshrug:

I remember you mentioning that health scare. How’s it going nowadays breh?

So do you believe in a type of afterlife?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I remember you mentioning that health scare. How’s it going nowadays breh?

So do you believe in a type of afterlife?
It's going bad. I'm 80% sure there is an afterlife, but that 20% scares me. I guess it doesn't really matter, because if you're dead, you're dead, but what if this is really all that there is? I've fukked me life up :snoop:

I just want to sleep all day. I drink too much, I've tried to quit vaping because it is literally killing my lungs, but it's hard. The doc put me on some new psych meds, which have helped, but I'm afraid it's too late. I'm only 41 and I've completely fukked my lungs. I don't know how much longer this can last

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't ever lie to myself. If you lie to yourself you should sit or lay down and think about what happened or what's going on in your life that you can't face reality.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
You're not the only one. I think about that shyt often. I have dreams where people are shooting at me or I am about to die. I think I might be dead soon, to be honest. shyt is real :yeshrug:
breh. are you moving reckless in life? it's our subconscious talking to us. maybe take a break from the people or places that got you feeling uneasy. cling to life breh. people in this world appreciate ya soul. :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's going bad. I'm 80% sure there is an afterlife, but that 20% scares me. I guess it doesn't really matter, because if you're dead, you're dead, but what if this is really all that there is? I've fukked me life up :snoop:

I just want to sleep all day. I drink too much, I've tried to quit vaping because it is literally killing my lungs, but it's hard. The doc put me on some new psych meds, which have helped, but I'm afraid it's too late. I'm only 41 and I've completely fukked my lungs. I don't know how much longer this can last

What does the vape do for you?

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps

brehhhh....don't take this the wrong way but have your tried mushrooms - it can rewire your brain so you no longer need the alcohol and drugs. look into taking a "shamanic dose" of psilocybin. i've heard it work magic on ex-e poppers and really bad alcoholics as well as chain smokers. i been off weed for like 1 year now. no alcohol in the last 9 years. get well breh.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What does the vape do for you?
Nothing. I’m just addicted and like to smoke/vape. I always liked smoking. Now I’m paying the price. I typically hate everything, but smoking/vaping gave me some joy. I dunno why. I’m trying the patch because I’m wildly addicted to nicotine. I think I’ll actually quit this time because it’s getting hard to breathe. I fear I may need an oxygen mask if I don’t quit immediately. It’s getting super serious.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
breh. are you moving reckless in life? it's our subconscious talking to us. maybe take a break from the people or places that got you feeling uneasy. cling to life breh. people in this world appreciate ya soul. :mjcry:
Yes, I’m living very badly. I’m 100% negative all the time. I might need to go somewhere. Maybe rehab again, or maybe a psychiatric place. I dunno