Am I The Only One That Lies In Their Bed At Night And Thinks To Themselves..

Menna

All Star
Daps
nikkax gon die tonight? There’s going to be nikkax that go off into the night that won’t make it to the morning?

Whether it’s out partying, minding their business or doing some shyt they aren’t supposed to.

I knew somebody whose brother got into an argument with somebody at the club and the nikka shot him when the club was letting out…died on the spot

Yeah
If you google it I think close to 9,000 American die on average daily prob 25-30% black

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Yes, I’m living very badly. I’m 100% negative all the time. I might need to go somewhere. Maybe rehab again, or maybe a psychiatric place. I dunno
fukk rehab get you some mushrooms and free ya self bro. rehab is where you go to get coddled and circle jerk with junkies. you ain't a junkie is ya? REBUKE that spirit!

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
no…if I’m in bed wide awake at night “thinking” to myself it means I’m not gonna get any sleep until I text someone to come thru or quickly beat off so I can fall asleep…no joke

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
fukk rehab get you some mushrooms and free ya self bro. rehab is where you go to get coddled and circle jerk with junkies. you ain't a junkie is ya? REBUKE that spirit!
My sister said to try ketamine. I’ve done mushrooms before. I had good and bad experiences on them. Both were beneficial. But I don’t think I’m in the right state of mind to take a hallucinogen, but I guess maybe that also means maybe I am :jbhmm:

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
"Sometimes I ask myself, should I keep living or blast myself" - 2pac

Sometimes I just want to say fukk it and point a gun to the dome instead of just continuing in life.

Death gotta be easy cause life is hard as a man. Especially being a black man in America.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
get on your alice in wonderland breh. pop a perky and walk around a nice area somewhere on the other side of town. maybe even another city. ngl when my homegirl was overdosing and in and out of the hospital I would have night terrors, that was awhile ago tho. i would walk around the esplanade at downtown disney back when it was open late.

Daps
almost everybody saying no....

do yall not pray for all gods children?
don't know a prayer? here's one

now i lay me down to sleep
pray the lord our soul to keep
if we should die before i wake
i pray the lord our soul to take

ameen

Daps
hLYSNJnrU05Shwu5jW7MQfi87_5YfNcaY1HJkezFXxU.jpg
:stopitslime:

Last edited:

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No, but when I wake up, I give thanks. My process begins the moment I realize I’m awake; I take a deep breath, almost like meditating, and express gratitude for the day and life itself. Even if things aren’t necessarily going my way, I appreciate the opportunity to fight through adversity. For some reason, just knowing I have a shot to tackle it, and that I can figure things out even when I’m facing challenges, is enough to keep me from slacking or bullshyttin with the opportunity I was given others weren’t.

Daps
good-problems-the-wire.gif

Wish I had time to even think this deep :martin: dwelling over some random losing their lives ain't gonna help me with life, bills, and the stuff I gotta do tomorrow :camby: all i care about is my family and close friends are safe and sound everyday.
Best thing to do is watch less news and get more hobbies if this thought creeps in at night.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
nikkax gon die tonight? There’s going to be nikkax that go off into the night that won’t make it to the morning?

Whether it’s out partying, minding their business or doing some shyt they aren’t supposed to.

I knew somebody whose brother got into an argument with somebody at the club and the nikka shot him when the club was letting out…died on the spot

Yeah

:hubie: