Amazon's HQ2 moving to Northern VA and NYC; 2/14: Amazon pulls out of NYC after public backlash!

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
bischoffwow-gif.4727

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
NYC just became even more unliveable...

All my queens brehs that take the 7 train are completely fukked...I remember that train was ass to ass during rush hour with constant "signal problems"...

I'm a queens home owner so this is all good for me cuz my property value just went up...:mjgrin:

It's a three family so I will debating collect rent or sell...leaning towards collecting rent...:jbhmm:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
The cost of living of the NOVA/DC area was already getting bad, it's about to get WORSE. It shouldn't be competing with California and New York for the cost of living.

Anywho, New Yorkers stop moving down South and fix your problems in your state because you're raising the cost of living in major cities in the South.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Excellent news for NY!

I would take the cocksuckers on the city councils words with a grain of salt.

hopefully amazon hooks us up with some good deals on flat panels and leds

:ahh:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
The cost of living of the NOVA/DC area was already getting bad, it's about to get WORSE. It shouldn't be competing with California and New York for the cost of living.

Anywho, New Yorkers stop moving down South and fix your problems in your state because you're raising the cost of living in major cities in the South.
fukk and it’s only gonna spread into md from people moving out of those places, god damnit. The state of New York could really use some more development to relieve a lot of the population out of the city