Amazon's HQ2 moving to Northern VA and NYC; 2/14: Amazon pulls out of NYC after public backlash!

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The VA move is a pretty scary thing. Bezos has shown a propensity to work closely with the feds and give them whatever they want. Amazon is quickly becoming the governments 'private' data arm.
:russ:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
The VA move is a pretty scary thing. Bezos has shown a propensity to work closely with the feds and give them whatever they want. Amazon is quickly becoming the governments 'private' data arm.
JEDI deal is egregious. The choice is either break Amazon up or dystopia.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
These liberals are annoying as fukk (including that Ortiz woman). I welcome Amazon to Queens with open arms.

Can’t wait to get a job with them.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
why? Its facts from a journalist reporting

Why should NY State subsidize $1.5 billion for a company that's a trillion dollars and with the richest man on earth? :wtf:

It's not accurate read the MOU.

You are fake news

:ufdup:

I don't think they should but here we are and it will be worth it longterm.

25,000 new jobs with an average wage of over $150,000 annually within 10 years of the date hereof, with a planned expansion for a total of 6,000,000 to 8,000,000 square feet of commercial space that is expected to result in the creation of up to 40,000 new jobs within 15 years of the date hereof (the “Project”)

A lot of the lots will be leased from the city/state as well on longterm leases so there will be future windfalls as well. Think the WTC.

Feds are also picking up the rest of the tab and instead of going to some backwater red state it'll be applied here.

I'm going to try and read the whole thing tonight and add more benefits as I see them

:ehh: