Sneak Nation
American-Horror-Story-Apocalypse-banner.jpg

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Murder House and Asylum were the best seasons :ohlawd: Hotel and Cult are my favorite seasons :noah: Roanoke was least favorite season :shaq2:
Roanoke was fun on the first watch-through (also helped that Atlanta was on at the time too), I appreciate what they tried doing with the whole reality show theme...but yeah after seeing it on Netflix again, I found it to be very cheesy with no replayability.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Roanoke was fun on the first watch-through (also helped that Atlanta was on at the time too), I appreciate what they tried doing with the whole reality show theme...but yeah after seeing it on Netflix again, I found it to be very cheesy with no replayability.
I c/s that.... also in real life I hate reality shows I can't stand them, so that season reminded me on some of the reasons why I hate reality shows with the tons of dumb decisions all the characters were making.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I gotta check out Roanoke. I got into AHS late like game of thrones lol. I only tuned in for coven because of Angela Bassett. I never saw her play a villain b4
That's part of the reason that I started tuning in... she's a very good actress. She reprises her role in all the AHS, (I think, it's throughout the whole series), but plays a different character (and not always a villain). They keep the same actors in each of the series.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
So what's this season about? End of the world?

I tolerated the first few seasons but seemed to get worse and worse. I couldn't finish freakshow nor coven. And that cult season was terrible from what I saw. I'll give this one a shot but I'm not expecting anything great.
The only thing I know is that this season is a crossover of the Murder House and Coven seasons... so characters from both of those seasons will come back.