Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I just saw the preview yesterday. I hVe been keeping away from all things AHS since I heard it was Murderhouse & Coven. Murderhouse was my favorite of all of them. I’m glad to see Jessica Lange back & Evan Peters isn’t gonna be Tate..: or will he be multiple roles???

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I just saw the preview yesterday. I hVe been keeping away from all things AHS since I heard it was Murderhouse & Coven. Murderhouse was my favorite of all of them. I’m glad to see Jessica Lange back & Evan Peters isn’t gonna be Tate..: or will he be multiple roles???
Both Evan Peters and Sarah Paulson will be playing multiple roles

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So I finally watch season 3 Coven last week (the only season I didn't watch) and I must say it was way better than all of the negative reviews I've heard about it years ago. Now I'm all caught up for the season premier Wednesday
Coven had a lot of legit awesome elements that just never came together amidst all the throwing shyt against the wall that seemed to be the primary creative thrust of the season.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/scream-queens/images/e/ea/bytch_I_will_eat_you.gif/revision/latest?cb=20160105141711

I loved Gabourey on this season, I hope to see her back too!!