America's first slave owner was a black man (article) :wtf:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:childplease: I seen it on Facebook, read it with the :wtf: face and decided to share it with the coli brethren. Fukk I look like looking up the source :camby:

Why would a racist cac have over 1000 post on a forum about hip hop, I ain't white either nikka :umad:

Thats what I thought, you arent black.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
One starred my own thread brehs I didn't know about the source :huhldup:

Throw this in the bushes :snoop:

Last edited:

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
Well the first blacks and whites were brought here by rich Europeans were considered indentured servants. I don't trust the validity of this source though. Its from a known right wing, racist web site.
Oh yea, he must have been an indentured servant! Silly me!

I bet the conversation in Angola between him and the white man he worked for went like this.

*ahem*

White man: Exuse me, my disheveled negro friend. Would like to accompany me across the oceans to parts unknown to be my servant? I will feed you roasts of the highest quality. Your attire will rival the finest of silks. Your quarters will be built from the sturdiest of cedar. You will even have access to the vagina of my eldest daughter, which I hear is also of the highest quality from the local riff-raff.

Negro: :ehh:

Last edited:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Oh yea, he must have been an indentured servant! Silly me!

I bet the conversation in Angola between him and the white man he worked for went like this.

*ahem*

White man: Exuse me, my disheveled negro friend. Would like to accompany me across the oceans to parts unknown to be my servant? I will feed you roasts of the highest quality. Your attire will rival the finest silks, your quarters will be built of the finest cedar, and you will even have access to vagina of my eldest daughter.

Negro: :ehh:

lmaoooo im not 100 percent sure on the history but im just saying Blacks weren't always slaves.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
John Punch was the first 'permanent' African slave and was 'owned' by a Caucasian.

If you don't know history, STFU.​

Yup he ran away with two other indentured servants who were white. The white dudes got an extra 10 years and he got life.

Thats just the first recorded version, who knows what really happened before that.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't Columbus hold slaves?

So wasn't Columbus the first slave owner?

And blacks didn't enslave blacks. Whites and mixed did (on ooccasion). When people say blacks enslaved other blacks in the USA, they mean biracial nad mixed the sons and daughters of slaveowners enslaved blacks.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Whoever is calling for a ban is a straight up bytch nikka :pacspit: