America's Reverse Migration- Black Americans leaving West Coast for the South

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
The South is starting to move into the 21st century and lots of us have lots of family back home. If my career had started off faster, I might have moved back myself.

Cheap cost of living, great weather, big country titties, big country booties :ohlawd:

Even white girls have fatties. Has to be something in the water :whew:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
lol racist gun toting rednecks exist everywhere
I'm from the Bay. Me and the wife are relocating as well. My brother made a similar comment about white folks, meanwhile this nicca resides on the 4th worse city in America, Oakland. Which earns that ranking yearly because of BLACK ON BLACK CRIME smh

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
I really don't like the trend of this reverse migration of blacks from the north and west to the south. I'm suspicious of it. All outliers aside, I think there is definitely an ulterior motive...to get all of the black folks in America situated in the south.

Most of it is because of gentrification but this will backfire on white folks. They want to push us down to the south all thats gonna do is give black folks access to the best land in the entire country
:jawalrus:
If we get our mind right we can go from perpetual consumers who beg white folks for crumbs and Gucci belts to producers of key agriculture and owners of our land. fukk NYC, SF and DC. We can build our own cities/towns/communities like the Chinese & Jews do.

Black people should pick a few states and all move to them. Aint nothing good come from being spread so thin

Exactly you know the deal
:sas1:

Imagine how much wealth, power & influence we would have if we fukk around and buy land in the gulf & south east coast & build up trade ports.
:whoo:
All that potential trade/tax money we could accumulate linking up with the diaspora in the Caribbeans, Mexico, South America & west Africa.

We wouldn't even need to vote at that point we could just buy politicians & judges like everyone else do.
:sas2:

Yeah I'm definitely suspicious of it as well buy maybe us being together 8s a good thing and could bring us closer as a group.

It's gonna be a great thing if we play our cards right we could reverse a lot of our economic problems in 1 generation if we get off the silly shyt that forced us to reverse migrate in the first place
:youngsabo:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
i'm moving to atlanta

yall better roll out the red carpet for me too

:ufdup:
We on our way to Peachtree Corners right now. Went on a fast and prayed, asked god for direction, he showed a nicca psalms 32:8, Sold my house, transferred my job, packed up my seed and wiz and dipped. Start on the 23rd. Paid a full years rent, 2 bed 1 bath upgraded. 975.00 month. That same apartment in Emeryville? 4k per month. Niccas don't want us there because they don't want to see you pass them up. Too late, I'm gonna rent for a year and spring next year make a purchase for my family. No brainer. God got plans...

Daps
These results should be troubling to progressives touting West Coast planning, economic, and energy policies as models for the nation. If wealthy cities like San Francisco and Portland — where progressives have near-total political control — can't produce positive outcomes for working-class and middle-class blacks, why should we expect their approach to succeed anywhere else?

:ohhh:

Exactly

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Whats wrong with us moving to a section of the country where we have our numbers up?

Where we can own more property and businesses on average. and can then use that clout to dictate politics and local government?

Cities like ATL and Charlotte should be a blueprint for more cities.
yep. black Americans need to make the south theirs.west coast belongs to the mexican, north to cacs. lets make the south ours

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Whats wrong with us moving to a section of the country where we have our numbers up?

Where we can own more property and businesses on average. and can then use that clout to dictate politics and local government?

Cities like ATL and Charlotte should be a blueprint for more cities.
True, we need a black economy if we are gonna rise. We cant rise up while depending on the white economy.

We all can make big time plans but unless we solidify our foundation via black economy then we wont be able to do much.

Last edited:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All these folks moving arent building anything and will look crunchy once their masters who provide their "good jobs" get up and leave.

A lot of Black people in the South own their own businesses anyway. So it wouldn't probably be that bad.

http://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta/...the-best-city-in-america-for-black-owned.html
Memphis leads nation's largest cities in female-owned business growth

Btw, a lot of Black people only left the South to begin with, because of Jim Crow laws and the higher paying industrial jobs in the North and West. The Jim Crow laws and the industrial jobs are gone, so what is the point in staying?

On top of that the South has improved a lot. The economy is better (not great), but better than it used to be; the weather is better than in the North and it is much cheaper to live in the South. For a person like me it was an easy decision. I was going to work anyway, whether it was in the North or the South; but the kicker is that I get to be around big extended family.