An arm a day keeps the ops at bay

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I sent my girl this video and said, I want her to give me a carbon copy of this little cutie pie.

If she doesn't she's gonna be facing deportation :mjgrin:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
if you're not empowering the women in your family when it comes to self-defense in 2023 then I don't even know what to say
Yep. This is actually a very functional art that doesn’t rely on physical strength. Women can definitely benefit. I gotta find another tiktok of this cute woman that was making multiple athletic men tap. They weren’t skilled in bjj much like the average person

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Yep. This is actually a very functional art that doesn’t rely on physical strength. Women can definitely benefit. I gotta find another tiktok of this cute woman that was making multiple athletic men tap. They weren’t skilled in bjj much like the average person

Exactly it doesn't rely on physical strength.. it a plus but it seems to be all about positioning and joint manipulation... makes me think that Detroit survival dude is real lmao. Because idk if this girl is in the same age group but she's clearly smaller than all of her opps but us folding them all with ease

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
Lol go fukk yourself. If you don't actually know him, why are you detailing his life journey, and how the UFC caused his troubles? You made all these statements about his life, and how the UFC was to blame for it, but now that I called you out for lying, it's, "I don't ACTUALLY know him!"

If you don't know him or his story, don't tell it. You stuffed your mouth full of his dikk to try to hate on the UFC, made yourself look stupid, as usual.

You have sub-basement level reading abilities, you have zero right to be insulting anyone's comprehension skills, friend.

You're one episode away from him looking down on you under that same bridge, because you are a 3 car wreck in a two-car garage.

Keep going if you want to, I have no problem embarrassing you all day.
:picard:

damn bruh i didnt know u had it in ya.:huhldup: