An arm a day keeps the ops at bay

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Sorry it's america. It's a requirement to avoid predators for warrior class families. Good luck with your civilian class family brother. It's a tough job being father.
Warrior class family?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
What does this mean
exactly what i said why get more obtuse

people who shell up and become passive the minute conflict becomes unavoidable are not the same as people who are actively seeking to be a part of their rescue or personal protection in whatever capacity they can manage. it starts early. the 'warrior family' label is a bit messy and loaded with intangibles from culture to culture, but the basics of individual agency being critical in child/adolescent development isn't some mysterious thing either.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
exactly what i said why get more obtuse

people who shell up and become passive the minute conflict becomes unavoidable are not the same as people who are actively seeking to be a part of their rescue or personal protection in whatever capacity they can manage. it starts early. the 'warrior family' label is a bit messy and loaded with intangibles from culture to culture, but the basics of individual agency being critical in child/adolescent development isn't some mysterious thing either.
Obtuse? No I wanted you to explain in clearer terms
Warrior class is just interesting terms for someone to consider themselves or they family, while calling someone else and they family civilian class, it’s kind of corny to use them terms in my opinion just say you want your kid to be able to defend themselves

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Technically wouldn’t black people in this country be consider slave class if we speaking on classes(if y’all consider yall selves black)

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I’m out of my depth because my instructor told me something that’s very common in his line of work?

Like I said change your tampons and pull ya skirt down breh
So your instructor is the liar, and not you, got it. He told you all of those lies you presented as facts, you were just repeating them. It isn't your fault.

I'm guessing your therapist was telling you something about never admitting when you're wrong, deflecting, and blaming others for your failures when you started crying and shrieking at him?

You had a full-on hissy fit in a safe space with someone trying to help you get your shyt together, and you're telling other people to pull out tampons and pull skirts down? :wtf:

Your lack of self-awareness is honestly impressive. :ehh:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
and with this right here, you reallllllly make yourself not just reactive but questionable altogether
I’m just keeping it real, if we speaking on “classes” what does the country in general consider us, they obviously don’t consider us civilians and they don’t consider some of us warriors they hung black soldiers in they uniforms, we not even human in they eyes so this class talk is confusing cause I’m not sure if we living in the reality of the situation trying to call ourselves warriors or whatever

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:picard:

damn bruh i didnt know u had it in ya.:huhldup:
First off, I definitely have it in me, but I try not to release it. :dame:

I actually offered to help this idiot earlier this week because I know he's mentally unwell and struggles, but he's one of those who use their illness as an excuse to be an a$$hole.

fukk him :dame:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I’m just keeping it real, if we speaking on “classes” what does the country in general consider us, they obviously don’t consider us civilians and they don’t consider some of us warriors they hung black soldiers in they uniforms, we not even human in they eyes so this class talk is confusing cause I’m not sure if we living in the reality of the situation trying to call ourselves warriors or whatever
nah you got it lmao

mowgli was referring to general multicultural shyt and a common theme. i even elaborated. you going off on some unprompted stuff now.... and if I was into weekend dap fishing we could go in the other direction ->

""why does the concept of african americans reemphasizing the value of self-defense make you feel this way? :jbhmm:" but that's for somebody else to bookmark and bring up later

good luck, new account

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
nah you got it lmao

mowgli was referring to general multicultural shyt and a common theme. i even elaborated. you going off on some unprompted stuff now.... and if I was into weekend dap fishing we could go in the other direction ->

""why does the concept of african americans reemphasizing the value of self-defense make you feel this way? :jbhmm:" but that's for somebody else to bookmark and bring up later

good luck, new account
No mowgli didn’t answer the question so we don’t know what he was saying,

going unprompted is “we warrior class family”
I don’t dap fish I could care less about nikkas approval on an Internet forum, I just want to trade knowledge and I need somebody to explain this concept of “warrior class” cause again that shyt is condescending and goofy in my opinion especially for so called black people to talk like that

And for the record no where in my posts did I say I had a problem with self defense, so it sounds like you trying to dap fish making up