An Italian artist sold an "invisible structure" for $18,300.00 "It's literally made of nothing"

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
This is just white people trolling. Don't be surprised the "buyer" owed the "artist" money and they're doing this to attract attention.

Artist could have at least given breh an NFT! :pachaha:
I was going say the art world is just money laundering

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
And What type of black man follow Joe Rogan?

If you’re not using his platform to obtain information to be used for the benefit of black society then I see no reason too, but that’s just me.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Titled 'Io Sono' (Italian for "I am"), the 67-year-old artist's sculpture is "immaterial," meaning that the sculpture does not actually exist.

Though he's received much critique for the sale, Garau argues that his work of art isn't "nothing," but is instead a "vacuum."

The vacuum is nothing more than a space full of energy, and even if we empty it and there is nothing left, according to the Heisenberg uncertainty principle, that 'nothing' has a weight," Garau said of the statue according to as.com. "Therefore, it has energy that is condensed and transformed into particles, that is, into us."

Italy 24 News reported that per Garau's instructions, the sculpture must be displayed in a private home free from any obstruction, in an area that is about 5 ft. long by 5 ft. wide. Because the piece does not exist, there are no special lighting or climate requirements.

Multiple outlets report that the only tangible item the buyer will receive is a certificate of authentication that is both signed and stamped by Garau.

:mjlol:
Took 67 years to think of that bullshyt :deadrose:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol wtf. The coli gotta pool together and make up a bunch of bullshyt art pieces then make up a fake artist to kill off and make it go viral