And we're back.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Some of yall acting like females with no hobbies. :russ:

I peeped it was prolly the servers and just shrugged it off and was like cool will just try tomorrow. Some of yall acting like it was down a week, now I'm just picturing some fools pressing f5/refresh repeatedly trying to get back on instead of just consuming your time with the thousands of other things to do in life besides the main activity you SHOULD be focused on which is making money.:mjlol:
Yet here you are posting as soon as it came back up.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I wonder how many active members we have? It says we have 27,543. I know we have members who don't post anymore obviously. Let's say we have 20k members though. Imagine if we all invested just $20 bi-weekly. Could fukk around and buy a house every 2 weeks lol.

Doesn’t seem that expensive, considering the money it brings in. We’d just need good IT rep to optimize the backend and a solid business plan for the coli to make money. We aren’t Reddit or even reset era maintenance shouldn’t be that expensive.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Some of yall acting like females with no hobbies. :russ:

I peeped it was prolly the servers and just shrugged it off and was like cool will just try tomorrow. Some of yall acting like it was down a week, now I'm just picturing some fools pressing f5/refresh repeatedly trying to get back on instead of just consuming your time with the thousands of other things to do in life besides the main activity you SHOULD be focused on which is making money.:mjlol:
If the main activity you should be focused on is making money, then why are you here? Why are you posting? Do us a favor, log off and go get that money.
But you are not. If you were really about what you talk about your ass should not even be here right now. What happened to checking tomorrow?

Stop the cap and get your ass back to working whatever wage slave job you have instead of posting like you doing something.